Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.5
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Hi team

It seems there is a bug with role assignment. I cannot assign the surgeon role after my previous surgeon companion was converted into caravan.
It should be easy to reproduce this. Just select the surgeon role to a companion and after that create a caravan with this companion.
If you cannot reproduce this let me know. I am not sure if that might cause the issue but I increased by cheat console the characters experience (for medicine).

There is a workaround, however with some unpleasant side effect. You need to disband the caravan, add the companion into your party and assign role None.

I had a same problem - One of my companions had quartermaster and I created caravan with him. But then, I was unable to get it for another companion. fortunately, I noticed it soon, so autosave saved me.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:

C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:

C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
I have uploaded the save file with description - Cannot assign surgeon role.
Thanks for looking into this!

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom