Resolved Cannot allocate clan positions

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Can't allocate companions or myself positions in clan (quartermaster, surgeon etc). Each time I set them and hit ok, it doesn't lock in my selection and its as if I selected nothing.
How to Reproduce: Play
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: B360M BAZOOKA (MS-7B24)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Thanks for update and apologies for my late reply. Still unable to assign clan roles via clan interface, however I can successfully assign roles to companions when talking to them in person.

I am experiencing the same issue,
however it only occured since the e1.6.2.283816 version, before that everything was fine.

I've been informed that this bug is fixed and the fix will be sent to the game with future patches. But, to check it again can you send us a save file?
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom