Cannon Ammo missing

Users who are viewing this thread

Naves Blade

Veteran
Hey there ! when i first start the game i seen cannon ammo in the market but now whenever i got to any market there is no cannon ammo even i search like all towns market...am i missing something?
 
Simple answer:  there was a bug in Warband 1.142 that caused items to go missing; if you haven't updated Warband yet, do that now; it resolved the bug over here at least.
 
Alright thanks.... but will i be able to load my save games with cannon ammo in it? or i have to start it from begining ? cause i have went to like 3 markets and still there is no ammo even i have updated the game....
 
Took a look at this; it appears that certain, ancient, was-always-working-before code got changed by Taleworlds in 1.142 / 1.143, which is related to this issue;  I fixed the mod to comply with the new arrangement; IDK whether I'll have time to do a release this week or not, but probably, to fix that bug.
 
Yeah but the question arise in my mind is that ammo along gaunlets was showing even in version 1.142 but then it just randomly disappears from market .... and i also get many red lines sometimes of spawn or something written in it ...Maybe they are dark and holy armys which i never seen in game.
 
i´m currently using m+b 1.143 and b+s 1.251 and there aren´t any gauntlets or ammo showing up so i guess the bug is still in the 1.143.

would be great if you could fix (or make a workaround) for it somehow xenoargh  :roll:  :grin:
 
ok, strange thing happened here.....i recently started my own kingdom and now i have more stuff available again on the markted, like the missing ammo for cannons  :shock:

maybe it helps in finding the bug.
 
That odd! at first you see them in market and when a day is passed everything is gone.... it sounds like that they have intentionally removed it after 2nd day.
 
Dark and Holy armies? Not for me, gentlemen!

I also get the red error messages and an abhorrent lack of cannon ammunition...and probably gauntlets, too, but I forgot to check.

Interesting thing is that the missing items WERE present at the very beginning of the game, before the shops restocked.
 
Shrugging Khan said:
Dark and Holy armies? Not for me, gentlemen!

I also get the red error messages and an abhorrent lack of cannon ammunition...and probably gauntlets, too, but I forgot to check.

Interesting thing is that the missing items WERE present at the very beginning of the game, before the shops restocked.

i downloaded version 1.134 and i got the missing item and the game is running slowly but that red error message of some kind of invalid troop still apear once in a while so maybe it has to do something with dark and holy armies.
 
Shrugging Khan said:
I definitely have version 1.143 though; so I can't quite be a version issue.


...anyone know a fix?  :???:

I have heard that even version 1.143 cant even fixed the issue of missing items came with version 1.142 or not sure maybe with earlier... So your best choice to fix this bug is to get 1.134 .
 
Naves Blade said:
Shrugging Khan said:
I definitely have version 1.143 though; so I can't quite be a version issue.


...anyone know a fix?  :???:

I have heard that even version 1.143 cant even fixed the issue of missing items came with version 1.142 or not sure maybe with earlier... So your best choice to fix this bug is to get 1.134 .

But the latest Blood and Steel doesn't work with 1.134. Sooooo...
 
who said it doesnt work... i am running it pretty smoothly... hey wait i am not sure if it is latest or not cause i have not checked the thread in long time.
 
xenoargh said:
Simple answer:  there was a bug in Warband 1.142 that caused items to go missing; if you haven't updated Warband yet, do that now; it resolved the bug over here at least.
I have Warband via STEAM, and I am pretty sure it is up to date... but I still have the OP's problem...
no cannon ammo and no gloves.

I believe they got more and more rare as the game went on, till they are completely gone now.

Any fix? Manual add the item in so i can use my freakin cannons?
 
The cheatmenu worked out okay for me.

If you don't know...
It's basically a shop with everything in it, that's accessible from the camp menu.
I accessed it by going to the config [before opening the game] and checking the "enable cheats" box.
Then in-game CTRL+`
then type cheatmenu in the command field.
Then when you camp you should see some new menus:
>Enable Cheat menu
> CHEAT MENU
> find item...
> range 1100 - 1149 for cannon ammo
 
Chaosegg said:
xenoargh said:
Simple answer:  there was a bug in Warband 1.142 that caused items to go missing; if you haven't updated Warband yet, do that now; it resolved the bug over here at least.
I have Warband via STEAM, and I am pretty sure it is up to date... but I still have the OP's problem...
no cannon ammo and no gloves.

I believe they got more and more rare as the game went on, till they are completely gone now.

Any fix? Manual add the item in so i can use my freakin cannons?

IIRC, the 1.143 fix works only for native. Mods still have the missing items problem. AFAIK, Chaosegg's post detailing how to use the cheatmenu is the only workaround available.
 
I am sure i found a fix for this problem but then i stopped playing so forgot how i did it but i think i downloaded latest version 1.143 and made new character . The mod is somewhat not supported with that version but dont worry it works pretty fine(at least for me). And keep in mind you should must make a new character to make it work.
 
Back
Top Bottom