• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Resolved Cannnot log in bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Nimai

Recruit
I bought Bannerlord yesterday the second it came out and from then I couldn´t log into multiplayer. I tried it several times but still the same, so I sticked to SP (Which is absolutely great) and then tried again the next day. But it did the same and I couldn´t find any solution on the web also. But it seems some have this problem too. So I would like to know if I can fix it somehow or if there is going to be a bug fix about it.
IdW85XQ.jpg

Nimai

Recruit
Well seems when I waited in game for a couple of minutes it was able to log me in now, yay!

ProNoob

Recruit
Yea it's only really a problem with windows 7 users.. Sadface, if they don't do something about it soon, then i'm gonna go bananas

Tork789

Knight at Arms
WBNWWF&SM&BVC
Yea it's only really a problem with windows 7 users.. Sadface, if they don't do something about it soon, then i'm gonna go bananas
I have win7, it was absolutely fine in beta, just the day before yesterday. But now I can't login for 2 days now.

ProNoob

Recruit
Yea i played beta aswell, i don't know what they did to **** it up on their earlyrelease like this..

Top Bottom