NW Completed Cancelled

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey folks! Shame about the mess at the KRB Siege tonight! I hope everyone enjoyed our impromtu-Linebattle tonight!

Spartan (2nd Coldstream) said:
Feldmarschall_Ben said:
The IR59 had a great LineBattle.
It was really awesome that the admin team could handle so much players.
Blame crusader :grin: (But I can´t complain he told us...)

Anyway. It was a really nice alternation.
I think the Saturday LineBattle couldn´t have been better.

I am very sorry we left a little bit ealier but to be honest... The D-Day Map was really good if you didn´t mind the miserable spawn for the attacking team.
But it was still a challenge.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Good LineBattle, perfect Management, nice Atmosphere.
74318EB7FCFE9514FF6F400790C9E6486C2C3C08

107CDD6E5E0E9739BBD6425ED312F41F0CEA91CD

I can´t believe we lost this one...
88468E7A26C63027983F879284C5C43583EF2EEF

4F33009E086C18757428DF0EDB022A59859B53E6
Well yeah I didn't desing the map but I think it was meant that the attackers lose their bullets and btw those uniforms on the screenshots are awesome, what unit do they replace ?  :shock:

It replaces the 45e Regiment.
Check this out. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,239049.0.html

rdhardy said:
shame we didnt get a slot  :sad: other linebattle we had to do because we didnt get a slot was crap, abit mad that we signed up first and didnt get a slot but others who signed up late did get one  :sad: anyway good luck with your linebattles in the future  :grin:

This is what I was referring to. Both Hardy and myself signed up here and were early on your ts with the numbers down yet regiments that came late got slots. So not only did I have to waste a lot of time and made people wait but I didn't deliver what was promised. Thanks to the 42nd who provided us with a lb while the admin went away to play.  :shock:

Regiment Name: SAdraGoons
Unit of choice (Cav,Inf,Arty, Skirms) : Skirmishers and Line Infantry.
Rough Amount of men Attending (IMPORTANT) : 20-25.
Event (IMPORTANT) : Tuesday Line Battle

Regiment Name: 2nd Coldstream
Unit of choice (Cav,Inf,Arty, Skirms) : Line Infantry, Skirmishers and Artillery
Rough Amount of men Attending (IMPORTANT) : 60
Event (IMPORTANT) : Tuesday Linebattle

Unit of choice (Cav,Inf,Arty, Skirms) : Line Infantry, Skirmishers and Artillery

maximum is 30 to a line but you can have 2 lines of 30 lead by different people :smile:

Extreme_Badger said:

maximum is 30 to a line but you can have 2 lines of 30 lead by different people :smile:

Mostly it's 3 lines of 15, 1 skirmisher unit of 14 and 4 guys for the artillery  :cool:

Regiment Name: 3rd Royal Artillery (we also have line)
Unit of choice (Cav,Inf,Arty, Skirms) : Artillery
Rough Amount of men Attending (IMPORTANT) : 3 gunners, 3 rankers, 1 sapper?
Event (IMPORTANT) :tuesday LB and saturday SIEGE

Regiment Name: 3rd Royal Artillery
Unit of choice (Cav,Inf,Arty, Skirms) : Line
Rough Amount of men Attending (IMPORTANT) : 8-13
Event (IMPORTANT) :tuesday LB and saturday SIEGE

Regiment Name: 14th West Yorkshire Regiment of Foot
Unit of choice (Cav,Inf,Arty, Skirms) : Foot Guards
Rough Amount of men Attending (IMPORTANT) : 12-17
Event (IMPORTANT) : Tuesday LB

(WE WANNA BE ON SAME TEAM AS 3RD ROYALS)

Regiment Name: 16e Régiment d'infanterie de ligne
Preferred Team: France
Unit of choice (Cav,Inf,Arty, Skirms) : Line infantry
Rough Amount of men Attending (IMPORTANT) : 15-20 men
Event (IMPORTANT) : Tuesday Linebattle please :smile:

Regiment Name: K-KA
Unit of choice (Cav,Inf,Arty, Skirms) : Line infantry
Rough Amount of men Attending (IMPORTANT) : 20-30men
Event (IMPORTANT) : Tuesday Linebattle please

Regiment Name: DDA 3JI
Unit of choice (Cav,Inf,Arty, Skirms) : Inf
Rough Amount of men Attending (IMPORTANT) : 10-20
Event (IMPORTANT) : Tuesday LB

Well I wanted to give you guys a second chance, however my guys are pretty pissed after today's linebattle. Once again admin'n favoring himself and his team, our team just ****ed over, more disrespect from 2nd CS which tbh I hope your ashamed off.

Todays linebattle:

2012-07-24_00002-1.jpg

In the public server today:

92224D645886308DA4A432DE2D692213CAA32148

One of many screenshot of 2nd CS being just disgraceful. Sorry but i'm sick of having to deal with this. Therefore as an army we have decided to not attend anymore of the KRB's events, its simply not the gaming atmosphere that we expect while being guests on another regiments server. Good luck for the future.

Pride.

To be quite frank regarding the comment I made which you posted a screenshot of...that is simple banter and if you can't take it then that's your problem. I did however apologise for that comment about 20 seconds later when one of your own said something regarding it. But it's just a joke and it isn't the Admins responsibility to have to monitor EVERY SINGLE COMMENT, that I said that does not represent the views of Spartan or any others it was simply me making a joke and I don't recall anyone actually complaining to the admin over that comment so, to be quite frank,that isn't a valid point as to why your quitting the event.

Also regarding 2nd_CS_Cdt_OhadtheGod well I don't believe he is actually in Spartans 2nd Coldstream,those are the tags of Crawdaddy's regiment and after a brief look through our roster I do not see his name. And as such that is ALSO not representative of the 2nd Coldstream (Spartans).

And in regards to the admin favoring GB over France,well first of all why shouldn't all of the 2nd Coldstream companies be on the same team? We did make up the majority of the team and so if you felt the teams were specifically made to cater to the Coldstream then in that aspect they were because we are a single large regiment with 3 companies. But you can't say we chose our artillery specifically because Spartan knew whoever it was firing was good,they got quite a few teamkills as well which indicates what kills they got were luck as much as skill.

Also in regards to the performance of your own regiment,now what Im about to say is harsh and will get me alot of criticism Im sure but more than once the Rifles company (of which I am in) sprung upon the KKA and killed quite a few of you with no losses of our own. In one round we found you near your cannons simply sitting in,an admittedly very nice looking,double rank formation but we picked you off quickly and you didn't even attempt to charge us but merely sat,fired at us,died and then ran!
There was no point at which the admin abused his powers or favored any team,it was simply a fair fight (at first,admittedly throughout our numbers rose whilst yours declined) that you lost.

Ok make KKK jokes, good job. Like I said I won't and don't care to play with people with a poor personality. I could dig up the countless SS's but I've made my point, if this chap isnt one of yours, my apologizes. I made my post based on what I was informed as I wasn't in the linebattle. I was tho at the last event, see my last post regarding this.

On the issue of the 2nd coldstream being on the same team, I understand why you would want that, where did I say otherwise? I was told you were, lets just say not humble in victory, as well as breaking your own rules, using admin chat to talk crap. Mix this with just your attitude, bashing my ARMY once again, I see I was right in my decision. If you would like to talk about performances I tend to remember holding our own, once again with numbers against us. So please don't give me attitude, I've had enough of it from your entire regiment to do me.

Its nice to come to this thread to rise points in a polite manner and then you bash my army, gj. Like I said we won't be supporting an event who quite obviously are immature and disrespectful.

Nice talking to you.  :roll:

P.S it is an admins responsibility, considering it was the admins regiment who made it, which is just funny.

PrideofNi said:
Ok make KKK jokes, good job. Like I said I won't and don't care to play with people with a poor personality. I could dig up the countless SS's but I've made my point, if this chap isnt one of yours, my apologizes. I made my post based on what I was informed as I wasn't in the linebattle. I was tho at the last event, see my last post regarding this.

On the issue of the 2nd coldstream being on the same team, I understand why you would want that, where did I say otherwise? I was told you were, lets just say not humble in victory, as well as breaking your own rules, using admin chat to talk crap. Mix this with just your attitude, bashing my ARMY once again, I see I was right in my decision. If you would like to talk about performances I tend to remember holding our own, once again with numbers against us. So please don't give me attitude, I've had enough of it from your entire regiment to do me.

Its nice to come to this thread to rise points in a polite manner and then you bash my army, gj. Like I said we won't be supporting an event who quite obviously are immature and disrespectful.

Nice talking to you.  :roll:

P.S it is an admins responsibility, considering it was the admins regiment who made it, which is just funny.

Well ignoring all else because anything else is simply a matter of perspective essentially.
What are these rules that were broken?

(Also I asked Spartan and turns out OhadTheGod is part of the Hebrew (GForce) company. In a way such a comment from him seems ironic considering the parallels between the KKK and the Nazis. But I am actually quite surprised that he was of that company and I apologise on behalf of the Coldstream regarding that comment,I'll ask his CO to crank down on such talk.)

I've seen video of the linebattle so I'm correct in what I said, yet I seen no skirms pwning us only using your range and us being ganged  :roll: My last post on this thread.

Good luck with the events.

PrideofNi said:
I've seen video of the linebattle so I'm correct in what I said, yet I seen no skirms pwning us only using your range and us being ganged  :roll: My last post on this thread.

Good luck with the events.

Well maybe I exaggerated :smile:. Could I trouble you for a link to the video? :smile:

Back
Top Bottom