canceled translation - read the post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit.:

the brazillian community kick me out from their group, after me express my opinion about a TV channel called Globo.

it's fine, they are just brazillians, but i can't continue the translation, sorry.

margareth said:
Edit.:

the brazillian community kick me out from their group, after me express my opinion about a TV channel called Globo.

it's fine, they are just brazillians, but i can't continue the translation, sorry.

Wow I was going to hunt down two sources I know -- one was a streamer with early access who then disappeared, and another someone in Portugal I know who might find other Portuguese speakers to help.  It seems like a useful thing, to support more languages than English.

It's OK though -- if they kick you out, maybe it turns out they shot themselves in the foot.  Its like kicking ME out -- sure they get a nicer dev, who then doesn't answer mail for 4-5 months and patches once every other year.  Or they put up with me but I get results.  I mean, sucks to be us, but in the end what matters is did the work get done or not?  Points for style mean nothing if the work is never, ever turned in.

gsanders said:
margareth said:
Edit.:

Wow I was going to hunt down two sources I know -- one was a streamer with early access who then disappeared, and another someone in Portugal I know who might find other Portuguese speakers to help.  It seems like a useful thing, to support more languages than English.

It's OK though -- if they kick you out, maybe it turns out they shot themselves in the foot.  Its like kicking ME out -- sure they get a nicer dev, who then doesn't answer mail for 4-5 months and patches once every other year.  Or they put up with me but I get results.  I mean, sucks to be us, but in the end what matters is did the work get done or not?  Points for style mean nothing if the work is never, ever turned in.

it's ok. good to know have Portugal guys to work on it.

thanks for read the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom