BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

cancel the tournament in 1 week

should we cancel the tournament?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

it's been almost a month of the game not working properly, therefore making it impossible to play any kind of matches properly, so maybe if developers won't fix the game in 1 week, just cancel the tournament? I really don't feel to be obliged to some tournament on a game that's not working and the devs don't give a **** about it.

P.S.

For the mods: It's not a troll post and I geniune believe that cancelling the tournament would be the best option at this point, if no fix in 1 week...

I actually thought about canceling it too.
The problem is: if we have another season stopping now would screw up the progression before next season.

The current break has to be only tempoarily. I mean at some point there has to be a fix.

We gain nothing from ending the tournament right now but we will run into problems IF we continue beast.

I actually thought about canceling it too.
The problem is: if we have another season stopping now would screw up the progression before next season.

The current break has to be only tempoarily. I mean at some point there has to be a fix.

We gain nothing from ending the tournament right now but we will run into problems IF we continue beast.
There'd be two options, both clearly not ideal:
All remaining matches are either forfeited
or
All remaining matches counted as a draw.

And then proceed from there. While I'd be happy to play the remaining matches, my team is currently on their sixth attempt and we've decided to only reschedule when a fix is presented, and we're currently 3 weeks behind schedule of a seven week tournament.

We're not arranging any matches until this is fixed. I'm not gonna tell my members to cancel their weekend plans on the off-chance that we dont crash for an hour before saying screw it and waiting another week.

We're not arranging any matches until this is fixed. I'm not gonna tell my members to cancel their weekend plans on the off-chance that we dont crash for an hour before saying screw it and waiting another week.
Well that's why we forfeited, telling people to come online and then try to play a match while continuous crashes is just retarded to do.
How can an update **** a 50 euro costing game for 4 weeks?

Last edited:
Well that's why we forfeited, telling people to come online and then try to play a match while continuous crashes is just xxx to do.
How can an update **** a 50 euro costing game for 4 weeks?
Considered that aswell but we're not the ones crashing, both times we tried to play the enemy team had the crashes, and I wont lose a match when we're not the issue. Its not their fault either, definitly wont blame them. And obviously we want to actually play the game, so we'll wait. Wont waste a weekend night at this though.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's only 1-2 matches +play-offs anyway. Extending the tournament is not a problem for most if not all of us and it's hardly the administrations fault.
If only we had an ETA for the fix, that'd be great.

The problem is the progression system more than anything else. If this would be a knock-out one-shot tournament I'd say, this isn't worth it, let's go and cancel it. But we're talking about a series of tournaments which are based on the mentioned progression system. The top 6 have nothing to lose, but the entire league system is based on being multi-division-layered. Those teams which right now have nothing to lose or gain (no progression, no demotion) would obviously not be affected by stopping, but those which worked hard over the season for their promotion match or to prevent demotion to a certain league are getting ****ed over.

This could damage future BEAST-Tournaments in the long run without anyone being at fault. It's not on us that we can't play, it's on the devs. No blame game, just facts.

Last edited:
Crashing still remains but I will prob try to play week 7 BEAST on 11th of April.But I agree if no fix by next week we should just end the tournament here.

Back
Top Bottom