Canada 20-0 Romania & Moldova (Stage 1, Group 3) Deadline 09/04/2011

Users who are viewing this thread

I was thinking tomorrow around 18.00 GMT. I made the proposal to the team so I have to see if they gather. Is this ok with you for now?

cifre said:
I was thinking tomorrow around 18.00 GMT. I made the proposal to the team so I have to see if they gather. Is this ok with you for now?

Such times are impossible, especially on a Weekday for us. Since some of our guys will be in the middle of classes.
On the Weekend it maybe possible though.

We have matches both on Sunday and Saturday, so I'm guessing it will have to be a weekday. What is the latest time you can make it on a weekday?

As the deadline is approaching and it looks like this match won't be played by tomorrow, I have decided to offer Canada a default win, which they have accepted.

This decision has been made after Canada have demonstrated they can show up with 8 players, whilst Romania are unable to.

You didn't ask us! :razz: But anyway, for the sake of simplicity we will not contest it.
However I just want to put-up some facts and figures on the wall here, cause they provide the best arguments for any future decisions.

At the official day we presented 3 people and they were only 1. Judging by this one we won  by default.
Also, check the latest posts: We proposed a week-day and an hour, they said they cannot make it so they want during the week-ends, we asked for a proposal from them, they said they in fact want some week days and not a week-end anymore but without saying a clear date. It seems to me they avoid making any clear statement. So we won again by moral&ethics law.
In the end is just a game so we will close the subject here without any further actions.

Lust, Willy, thanks for the efforts you did on organizing this event. We're eager to participate on the next one next year, in a stronger and much more organized team.

I'm not even going to reply to that, or try to argue with you.
But good luck in your future efforts.
We had 7 ready to play that day, not 1. Only one was at the server because we refuse to play 7v3.

Back
Top Bottom