Canada 1-19 France (Group Stage 1, Group 3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sir Protheus said:
I'm dreaming  :shock:

-Firstly we have to make half of the match with 120+ ping. We are OK due to Lust's attempt to find a solution.
-You didn't answer at time in this thread.
-You refuse our propositions which was the last solution for conciliation.
-You impose to do this match for tomorrow with your hours. We need to prepare the match. OK NC is better than clanwars but 7 clans as DFD RDB EDT Samouraïs COR and KOS are not in your disposition.

So i clearily refuse your proposition and  propose another time, theses solutions :
monday or wednesday 21H GMT+1.

You do realize that you are always proposing times where its the evening for you and its noon for us? Monday/Wednesday at 1 PM PST might be a little too early.
I don't see your argument though. The weekend is the best time to get this done, tomorrow we can be available and you cannot because of a clan match. So its not like you have class, or school. Which is the case for Monday and Wednesday for us.

As it stands, we cannot do your proposal. Sunday was best.

Also, Saturday (today) can't work. I'm heading out for an important meeting right now and several of the other starters can't make it. So early/late or not, we wouldn't have been able to make Saturday.

Okay "Joan-of-Arc", go easy there ace. 

How can I put this delicately? As Canadians, many of us are already familiar with the unreasonable requests and empty ultimatums of your,  ahem... diaspora. I can assure you we have little patience or ear to give to such trivial whinings. Our resolve is strong. You will not see a sovereign Quebec anytime soon, and you will not see this match fought on a weekday at 10am Vancouver time, 5pm Paris time.

To present your available time tomorrow as an ultimatum is nothing short of obnoxious. A delay of a day or two in getting a response from us does not justify this behaviour, we are still awaiting response from the Danish team for a match with the same deadline. Please remember that you are captain of the french team, trying to negotiate a fair match at a convenient time for all, not LeEmpereur, waving and pointing around ordering other teams when matches are, offended at the audacity of others in rejecting you.

Moving on, I hope we can schedule a match that is convenient for both teams. I am not sure on what the procedure is for deadline missing, but I hope the organizers will consider extensions in extenuating circumstances such as these. An additional weekend would greatly help in this case.

I am glad the event coordinators see eye to eye on this issue, lets get a time that is fair to both teams. France - If you are unable to negotiate and play ball than I suggest you back out and throw up a white flag, as I am sure you are well stocked.

Sir Protheus said:
-Firstly we have to make half of the match with 120+ ping.
As far as I know, so does Canada.

Sir Protheus said:
-You didn't answer at time in this thread.
He already explained why. Perhaps he should've known about it, yes. Perhaps we should've made it more clear that some teams had two matches to play before their first deadline. Perhaps you could've tried to contact him when you noticed that he didn't reply to your posts. Either way, it is how it is, and I don't see any point in bringing it up again in this topic.

Sir Protheus said:
So i clearily refuse your proposition and  propose another time, theses solutions :
monday or wednesday 21H GMT+1.
I think it's safe to say that it's unreasonable to propose a time and date where most of your opponents are still in school. I don't know much about the Canadian education system, but I'm pretty sure that students aren't allowed to play M&B during class. :razz:

The way I see it, if you're unable to find a time that fits both teams before the deadline, you're just going to have to wait until next weekend to play the match. But then make sure that you reach an agreement as soon as possible, so there'll be no confusion as to when the match is going to be played. That's just my opinion, though... Lust and Willy might have a better solution.

TADER_BROS_Ltd. said:
France - If you are unable to negotiate and play ball than I suggest you back out and throw up a white flag, as I am sure you are well stocked.
That was stupid and unnecessary, and you're really in no position to be making such a comment, considering the fact that it took your team 5 days to reply to Jeanne. I realize Salahudin did not see the topic, but I find it hard to believe that all the other Canadian players visiting this section missed it as well.

I agree with you Kittenhuffer

To be honest i thought 5 days ago that the match will begin saturday. It was easy to organize something with Denmark and i'm very disappointed that canadia captains take their time to not answer.
I ll respect with your wisdom and if the canadian captain is OK, i suggest to organize the match next saturday.

>TADER_BROS_Ltd.
No comments.

>Outlawed
Ok next time, I ll propose you a match during your evening and... our middle of the night for us ^^

No comment is a good call. I am a hard enough person to argue with when logic, popular opinion and grammatical/linguistic skills are on your side, let alone your position.

My comment may have been stupid and unnecessary, but I must stand by it as the comments and attitude which incited it are of a similar nature.

Jean Darc, proposing a match at that time in jest does not bring us any closer to a compromise. My captain has offered several options and is open to any suggestions, however you seem to be fixated on a singular time, and continually blame those around you (us), when no headway or agreement has yet been reached.

If I understand Khuffer correctly, next weekend is available for a re-schedule, which is probably the only realistic time to hold the match at this point.

What say you everyone

First  , Every teams Should purpose more dates as possible , and it seems  , judging from your thread , just because  you ("Outlawed") prefer  Sunday it Must be played only on  Sunday .

Jeanne Of course NC come first of Clanwars , Trainings etc , because it take few members of each clan  in most of cases ,and mostly all NC matches, as you might have noticed  have deadlines  so NC should come first anyway . So , if you can , delay this  "appointment" It would be great , like this you will be able  to play tomorrow .

Delay the deadline  must be the last option And it can be done , only in some exceptional cases , and there should be good enough reasons to do it . But for now  I dont see Any good enough reasons , on why it should be posptopned (remember that you will have to play then 2 matches on the same "6 days"  deadline then )

So please , chill out , because there is no need to post such comments and start a flame war . Try to find an agreement ( Ex , Canada Suggest more dates) , here or in some Chat programs(Steam , XFire Etc) that is even better.

As i said to you on steam, in all case, me and my vice captain won't be available tomorrow.
I agree with you than NC come first but it's not a reason when my opponent take their time and talk on the last moment... We are not on their dispositions.

I'm sure we'd be down for having on Monday or Wednesday but we can't do it during work/school hours obviously. We would need to do it at like 4 PST at the earliest. I dunno when that is for you guys but odds are it's too late. If you're unwilling to put the NC over your clan matches then the only date I could see working would be next weekend.

Hi.
Possible to begin at 21H00 GMT+2 (we changed hour since sunday :sad:)? I'm OK with the day.
Our server is EDT_Battlegrounds. Please confirm me that your server is PRT_Battle :smile:

Our server is PRT Battle.
22H00 GMT+2 could work for us.
I'm sure 21H00 might work, but we would appreciate if you can do the 22H00

Wow lol we all need to get our **** together and just post/discuss match times in GMT(UTC), and make our respective adjustments for time zone, daylight savings etc. privately. The 00 hrs vs am/pm is confusing enough.

Up
it's tonight :smile:
We ll wait you on our server EDT_Battlegrounds at 21H30 GMT+2 and i ve just requested a referee :smile:
Pass will be Tabarnak :smile:
See you tonight :smile:

Sir Protheus said:
Up
it's tonight :smile:
We ll wait you on our server EDT_Battlegrounds at 21H30 GMT+2 and i ve just requested a referee :smile:
Pass will be Tabarnak :smile:
See you tonight :smile:
If you don't already have a Ref I'd be more than happy to do it.
Steam is Nit300 if you take up the offer.

I should be able to come as well . But at a certain time u have to go .

Blacktide if you are the referee , be sure to use this system : 5 Rounds on EDT , 5 Rounds on PRT, 5 Rounds EDT and 5 Rounds on PRT . (Or 5 on EDT , 10 on PRT and again 5 on EDT) If you need any help contact me on Steam: lordwilly254

GG to France.
Next time, please tell us before hand when you want to change the server so we can test the ping and report back to you.
The game on your server was unplayable for us. Arrows wouldn't connect, we couldn't block, we couldn't feint, we couldn't do anything.
You guys played great with your crossfires, it was some very well executed stuff, but please next time, let us know which server a good couple of days before so we can test.

Anyway, thanks for you time and GL in the future!

Back
Top Bottom