Canada 0-20 Ukraine (Stage 1, Group 3) Deadline 19/04/2011

Users who are viewing this thread

ncoatofarms5.png
spacer25px.png
Group Stage 1, Group 3
Canada vs Ukraine

Map 1: Port Assault - Vaegirs vs Vaegirs
Map 2: Ruins - Sarranids vs Vaegirs
The deadline for this match is 19/04/2011.

You can discuss anything related to the match in this topic. Referees can also post their availability in here. The result of the match should also be posted in this thread, preferably accompanied by screenshots, if possible.
spacer25px.png
ncoatofarms11.png

Hi Salahudin,

Are you GMT -7? We are GMT +3. I guess due to time difference we could play only during weekend. Which GMT time would be fine for you?

Zheka said:
So how about to play during this weekend?
Sounds good.

Saturday is going to work for us, but the later the better.
Our server is PRT_Battle, when do you want to do it exactly?

Answer my first question pls and tell me your GMT timezone.
For us preferable time
Saturday from GMT 15.00 to GMT 18.00
Sunday from GMT 7.00 to GMT 9.00 and same from GMT 15.00 to GMT 18.00

Servers RS pro battle 2 or Nations cup

You can google Canadian timezones and find that out for yourself. We have several time zones.
Saturday as I said works best for us, since we already have a match on Sunday. Can you maybe make it for 19:00-20:00 GMT?

Salahudin,

I am very sorry but we did not have enough time and failed gather enough players for tomorrow . For Sunday 19 GMT is too late as Monday is working day.

Provided that we have big time difference and can play only during non-working day I kindly ask Tournament organizators to extend deadline till Saturday 23.04.11

I am sure we will be able to gather enoguh players for 23.04.11 GMT 19.00

Salahudin,

On weekday we can play at GMT 18.00 (18.30 the very very latest!)
On Friday and Saturday we can at GMT 19.00 (This sunday is also GMT 19.00 as Monday is a holiday for us (Easter))
Please let me know in advance what day is good for you.

We appreciate it Lust, thank you very much =)
So Ukraine,
next Saturday at 19:00 GMT work for you?

Yes, Saturday 23.04.11, 19 GMT is ok for us.
Your server is PRT_Battle and our are RS pro battle 2 or Nations cup.
We woud prefer to play with server change after each 5 rounds rule.

Also let's agree in advance this 5 rounds changing rule so we will be sure that both parties understand it correctly.

For instance let's take our maps

Port Assault Vaegirs 1 vs Vaegirs 2
Canada starts for Vaegir 1 and Ukraine for Vaegir2 on Canada server. After 5 rounds both teams switch side and server, so Ukraine plays the same for Vaegirs 1 on Ukraine server.

Ruins - Sarranids vs Vaegirs map.
Ukraine starts for Sarranids and Canada for Vaegirs on Ukraine server. After 5 rounds both teams switch side and server, so Canada plays the same for Sarranids on Canada server.

Am I correct?

I think on ruins Canada starts as Sarranids since they are team 1.
Also, that makes every 5 rounds on a different server, which is the point.

If you start on Port assault as a first team then on next map Ruins we start as first team. At least that how we did during every match we played (Poland, France...)
We did not play with server switch after 5 rounds yet but I guess logic should be the same. If you choose to play first 5 round on Port assault on your server then on next map Ruins we choose to play first 5 rounds on our server.
It looks quite fair to me as in each case we have mirror conditions for both teams on every map.
Anyway, we need some confirmations from organizators.

Half of each map should be played on each server, in highly ping imbalanced matches. In other words: yes.

EDIT: Although one point is that, in order to make a more competitive match, you might wish to have the home team as the attackers on Port Assault. Up to you guys, though.

I do not mind if attackers side on Port assault(boat respawn) will be played at home server. My point was that this should be equal for both teams e.g. Ukr plays for attacker at home server and Canada plays for attackers at home server.

Back
Top Bottom