MP can you remove the death icon pls

Users who are viewing this thread

No, we are talking about when a team member is killed and the little ghost skull appears where they died on the battlefield (appears as some random skulls all over the screen with no purpose). :smile:

When they first appear I didn't like them.

Last game I played It actually did help me to find a person.

However I'm just not sure about it. If I'm in a skrimish with 5 people, I should know where they all are.

In the back of my head theres a bigger problem. Or maybe there isnt. Im just gonna rant.

If I'm playing CS:GO. CS:GO uses gun. So you can kill accurately from a long range. In CS:GO you have a lot of "lanes" in the maps. So you have corridors or blocked junctions that create routes for players. These are "lanes." So in CS:GO you have each team mate covering a lane. Theres also VOIP. Because of this you really know where your team mates are. You never need to have an icon because someone will say, "Im covering hall a" and someone else will say "im covering the Courtyard" and because theres only so many locations you go can to, your whole team is not covering every lane.

And I should of added in CS:GO its an objective based game. So you have to lay down a bomb and guard it.

The way CS:GO is played you always should know where your team mates are, and the way the levels are designed its easy to coordinate.

In Bannerlord that maps sort of remind me of counter strikes but on a much smaller scale. And its weird because theres almost no verticle play. No windows to shoot from range. Everything pushes you to melee.

Im ranting to much about other stuff.

With only 5 other people I should be able to know where they are at all times but this game is dependent on Morale. So the team should be capping all the times (generally speaking, obviously not all the time it depends)

So you got 6 people running back and forth through caps and during all the chaos my team mate will die, I dont have voip to ask him, I cant see him with alt because hes dead, but I need to be communicated where he died...

So yes there should be icon. The icons should be there to communicate where someone has died.

If I'm not mistaken, you can already see where all your teammates are (including the live ones!) by pressing L Alt -- there is no need for the death markers. They are annoying and distracting. :/

When they first appear I didn't like them.

Last game I played It actually did help me to find a person.

However I'm just not sure about it. If I'm in a skrimish with 5 people, I should know where they all are.

Well i have forgotten skirmish mode. I guess the death indicator makes some sense there, on the other hand there is still the "the dead ones do not talk" thingy.
Anyway, i mostly play siege and tdm and the information that a dozen people have died on the other side of the map is useless for me.
Even at the nearest flag, i do not care because the flag is still the objective, the virtual life is cheap and the next respawn is just a few seconds away.
And who knows, maybe you got lucky and beat a whole group of enemies.

So, for me personally the feature adds nothing but it clutters my screen.

Back
Top Bottom