Can you please fix 143 custom group location?

Users who are viewing this thread

Still the assigned custom groups are placed near to enemy in 143. Can you please fix this. It's really annoying and you need to use those additional groups sometimes.
Or the answer is again "mods"?
Edit: actually I just discovered that those groups 5< are probably not usable fro custom unit groups at all. Usually I use my recruits or pheasants in these custom groups (for training). This way I can send only them to fight 20 looters. But... I just assigned them to group 6 and guess what, they were trying to throw their non existent throwing weapon. Oh dear...

Last edited:
Agreed, it's annoying as hell.

Raises the all too common question of why haven't Taleworlds fixed it when a random modder has.
I have been asking myself (and the forums) this question since the game was published.....still unanswered though.
It applies to basically everything in the game, I might also add, why haven't they tested (a kid playing the game) and/or implemented such features before publishing????

With trying to fix few more things by mods (heritage), I found this note on one mode description:
Mod does not work on Beta.

Beta is not supposed to be used with mods. People think that the Beta is a game version that goes before the Stable version, but it is not true. Beta is a separate branch of the game for devs to experiment with.

Please do not use mods on Beta.
Is this true statement? Are we supposed to rather not use mods in beta branch?

Is this true statement? Are we supposed to rather not use mods in beta branch?

Nah it's just his opinion. Beta branch is less stable for sure (it gets hotfixes which may sometimes break a mod. Not often though) and fewer mods support it, but if you want to use mods on beta branch go for it. I made a good number of mods myself and play modded campaigns on the beta branch.

Back
Top Bottom