Can you please enable removal of Order of Battle and set teams with numbers like it was before?

Users who are viewing this thread

How do I make sure ONLY level 1 or 2 soldiers stay in a reserve group (back and safe) and don't sneak into the main battle line ??? That's right i have to CoUNT every low level soldier I have, then set that number .. Or Zoom in at battle start and see if I can see any peasants / borrowed troops in the main battle line then adjust slider .. this is DUMB as F ! Old system, just set them up in a particular group .. DONE !

At the moment, there isn't a way to do this.

That's part of the problem right now with the current Battle Order system and why it's a step backwards in many regards, compared to the older system. That's part of the reason why we need Taleworlds to update the system.

everytime the battle begin, the formations keep putting troops to wrong formation. I set a formation number 5 for companions only, but the game keep putting 50% cav into it. What a dumb system, f'ck it

Last edited by a moderator:
As well, siege defense set-ups are horrible. They craft these nice scenes in towns/castles with barricades/pathways but you can't set-up your troops there (zone is only at the wall); or some cartwheel object prevents you drawing a line formation. No one is going to start battle and then walk to each spot to manually finesse around for that as that defeats the entire purpose of OOB in the first place; and you lose precious time in siege defense too.

Not to mention, game still forces your troops to trickle out and man the walls or siege engine, constantly dumb-pathing through enemies to get to the catapult or push a ladder when the enemy is already behind your walls.

Why are you giving us OOB but not letting us use it as should be intended?

instead of fixing the bugs that people report for years, TW chosing new direction which hopefully make this game "better". I dont buy Bannerlord for this, maybe i'm stupid to understand TW's plans or maybe i'm stupid with decision of buying this game in the first place

Back
Top Bottom