can you please answer my question folks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Guys, all we know that in march we will have the early acces but my question is. Is going to be able for ps4 the early acces?? thanks for your answers

I doubt it would come to consoles anytime soon or at least during EA. Warband came to Xbox One 6 years later, I doubt it'll be the same period but I wouldn't expect it for at least the next 2 - 3 years (and that's just me being extremely optimistic).

No.
First Pc, second Pc, and 3rd Pc.
Then when there is no more things to do on PC version, they can start workin con consoles, just how they did with Warband.
I think, consoles will have it someday, but not soon. not even "TW Soon" (thats is like 5 years)

Yeah but when they launched warband were other times. Now everything is more modern so I think that maybe the complete version will be ready for console in this year (I hope so, but in my heart I know that its not truth) what do you think?

I believe that Armagan, at some point, said that like boats and co-op play, they will not be beginning work on these projects until after full release.

Back
Top Bottom