Can you lift the ban from my account?

Users who are viewing this thread

Word Filter
if you get banned on a game where most teamkillers are still allowed to play it means you 100% deserve to be permaban.
It is nice that you are thinking the worst of the people because it is the internet but calm down your b**tcheeks because what happened was a guy was calling me out in chat and i said to him "dumbass" he came to me back with "you know with this broken report system i can get you banned" and i said to him "do it".That's it.I dunno why they straight out ban manually instead they can just mute.There are way worse people than me in the chat typing all kind of racist,homophobic sh*t and still not getting a single punishment not even counting the tks in the skirmish. Tbh i don't see enough progress in the development of this game (especially in mp) so i will move along. I don't think more answer is needed for this if somebody can, should lock this thread.

... because what happened was a guy was calling me out in chat and i said to him "dumbass" he came to me back with "you know with this broken report system i can get you banned" and i said to him "do it".

I actually believe you. Seeing how ass development is, plus a bonk in-game reporting system that allows racist and teamkillers to keep playing, something as little as calling someone a caca head could get you banned doesnt seem too far off

B8268-E2-D-FD4-E-4-E50-8319-4-DAB9-BC21-D9-F.jpg

Back
Top Bottom