Can we swap Companion leadership for a Caravan?

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm assuming go find them first, talk to them, then swap Companions via troop/party trade UI? Or is this not possible w/companions? If not possible we just have to scrap the Caravan and buy another?

I realize I could find out in game by traveling on the map, however my Caravan is on the other side of the map several days away so any help here would be much appreciated.

FYI my Clan/Parties/Caravan window wont open when I click on Caravan. I haven't finished the tutorial quest so IDK if that's why.

UPDATE: so apparently my Caravan somehow disbanded even though I didn't choose to do so and my companion that was leading is is standing by in a city. How does that happen?

Thanks.

Last edited:
I'm assuming go find them first, talk to them, then swap Companions via troop/party trade UI? Or is this not possible w/companions? If not possible we just have to scrap the Caravan and buy another?

I realize I could find out in game by traveling on the map, however my Caravan is on the other side of the map several days away so any help here would be much appreciated.

FYI my Clan/Parties/Caravan window wont open when I click on Caravan. I haven't finished the tutorial quest so IDK if that's why.

UPDATE: so apparently my Caravan somehow disbanded even though I didn't choose to do so and my companion that was leading is is standing by in a city. How does that happen?

Thanks.
Maybe someone destroyed the caravan? Now they are attacked more often

you cant, I also can't recall if you can even disband the caravan or not

Just checked, you can disband caravans. So the only way is to disband and start a new one I think. Not sure what happens to the soldiers in the caravan though.

you cant, I also can't recall if you can even disband the caravan or not

Just checked, you can disband caravans. So the only way is to disband and start a new one I think. Not sure what happens to the soldiers in the caravan though.

Okay thanks.

One would assume/hope we will be able to switch caravan leaders(Companions) in the future via going to the caravan and having a conversation. Also a "come find me" command for any companion leading a party or any caravan to move to your location is another essential mechanic this game really needs.

Back
Top Bottom