Can we just hand out the game to modders?

Users who are viewing this thread

Thats ofcourse a possibility but there have been big updates in the past and none have led to such a steep increase.
they heavily marketed this 1.7 patch while many youtubers made videos about it. featuring the now as we know game breaking pre battle blah blah system. the fact that the player base went down is a clear indication that people aren't happy about the changes. otherwise through word of mouth it would increase for months to come. with more modders enthusiastic about making mods. but all i see is a lot of mods available 1.65 and before are now gone. and almost no new ones available.

Why are you calling the author of arguably the most prolific mod right now for BannerLord a "TW Simp"?
now aren't you just simping him? i for one have been playing the game for 2 years, have never heard of him or his mods... and i run 20 mods right now, used to be 30+ but a lot of them discontinued after 1.7

Rimworld in vanilla isn´t that shallow. Was developed a long time of it´s long EA by one person. Was much cheaper. Is a good thoughtout game.
The devs cared about their community. Bad comparison.
if Bannerlord dev was 1/10 of Rimworld i wouldn't have a problem with the dev team lol

Not trying to be mean here, but man, the modders have been releasing more interesting content than TW's behalf. Just look at all the Bloc's compilation of videos, just twisting the game here and there, then there's diplomacy mod, the become a soldier mod, better garrison mod, like, just, there's better ideas coming out of modders than out of this company. "OH BUT MODDERS DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT QUALITY ASSURANCE". Yeah the quality of the updates haven't been really great. Props to the armour design team and the performance improvement team, they're doing their part, but the new order selection is stupid as heck, the AI remains dumb, hopefully 1.7.2 will straight up shut my ass up and become what we've expected out of this game, but it will probably be:
Voice Acting
More maps for the battle scenes they're doing (its interesting, but idgf atm)
Bug fixes from the voice acting and previous stuff
2 new multiplayer cosmetics you can buy after playing 500 hours for a denar
An aserai helmet

Please shut my ass off, but modders will probably improve this game sooner than Taleworlds
You say this as if game development is easy, and there aren't any complications in working as a team rather than 1 person making a mod.
Don't get me wrong, mod development isn't easy either but just calm down with all the **** talking towards TW and take a break from the game until you see it improving enough to come back to it.

Mods are ppl who has no responsibility on their day-to-day witht he game, they start and stop when they want it's different from someone working at a company as the devs do. ?‍♂️?‍♂️

take a break from the game until you see it improving enough to come back to it.
You sound pretty confident of that, so when might that be? Another, idk, 10 years?
Mods are ppl who has no responsibility on their day-to-day witht he game, they start and stop when they want it's different from someone working at a company as the devs do. ?‍♂️?‍♂️
Right, right, almost as if actual developers are expected to be contributing more than the hobbyist few since it's their ****ing job, innit Mr sherlock. So why don't they?

Right, right, almost as if actual developers are expected to be contributing more than the hobbyist few since it's their ****ing job, innit Mr sherlock. So why don't they?
i know right? their excuses sound more and more absurd as time drags on. it's been early release for 2 years lol

in 2 years of time. with the a budget from the 6 million sales. i've seen companies assembled a complete team, and created a whole game from scratch in that much time.

I guess there's many people who never played warband, for instance, and jump right on bannerlord on launch and were (and are) having a blast. I know some people from around the place I live who didn't played warband, that find the game very good, interesting, etc. That would also explain the playerbase growing.
And we have to admit, there isn't anything like it yet...
To get on topic, I agree that the base game should be solid first... and mods should only expand that solid base.

Lmao I do love a nice Russian bot in the morning.

I mean, come on. We’ve been asking for this for a decade. Entire sub forums have been flooded with this request. I appreciate your effort, but I’ve taken the b.l.ackpill in this regard. It’s never happening.

Back
Top Bottom