Can we increase fist fighting damage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Sometimes you really just want to resort to fisticuffs and show that other guy how iron your fists are. But such a brawl takes literally forever. Your arms are too short, the damage is too low... It could be more intense and fun!

The fistfighting is actually pretty decent in Bannerlord, there was a boxing tournament scheduled ages ago but I think it never got off the ground.
The low damage is an issue, fistfighting from full health would take an insanely long time, but it makes sense.

The fistfighting is actually pretty decent in Bannerlord, there was a boxing tournament scheduled ages ago but I think it never got off the ground.
The low damage is an issue, fistfighting from full health would take an insanely long time, but it makes sense.
I would love to see even just a 1-2 point increase in punch damage, just so you can flinch someone if you hit them right. Right now its very hard to deal 5 damage with a punch even against nekkids. (You can if you use voulgiers with that footwork perk). I agree, the unarmed animations and mechanics are actually pretty cool, and I'd love to see them used a little more other than just end-of-match dicking around.

The boxing tournament went well, even tried to make a second one, but they removed the stun from punching, so it was canceled.

Please bring punching stun back TW.

The boxing tournament went well, even tried to make a second one, but they removed the stun from punching, so it was canceled.

Please bring punching stun back TW.
As long as it is not viable in a proper fight, sure why not. But knowing the development of this game next meta will probably be that people fight with a shield and fist because it will be broken.

Glancing with weapons isn't really a thing, the only way it would be viable over a weapon is if you glance more than stun in a 2v1 against someone. If they add the stun back the only way I could see it used seriously is if your astral tribal warrior and you dropped your sword so the only options are glance spear or stun punches for 2 damage.

I would love to see even just a 1-2 point increase in punch damage, just so you can flinch someone if you hit them right. Right now its very hard to deal 5 damage with a punch even against nekkids. (You can if you use voulgiers with that footwork perk). I agree, the unarmed animations and mechanics are actually pretty cool, and I'd love to see them used a little more other than just end-of-match dicking around.
You know, i'd love to see this if only to amuse myself through me inevitably dying to an unarmed Peasant Levy while i'm playing literally any of the heavy infantry units, or a dismounted light cav with Improved Armor.

From the moment we were taught to strike with fists from 4 directions, I would quite like to see even a separate skill cell in one of the mods in the distant future, like one-handed weapons and other skills.

Fist fighting is also quite cool and fun.

...But to be honest, IRL boxers shamefully lose to sambists, wrestlers and jiu-jitters 1 on 1:poop:

From the moment we were taught to strike with fists from 4 directions, I would quite like to see even a separate skill cell in one of the mods in the distant future, like one-handed weapons and other skills.

Fist fighting is also quite cool and fun.

...But to be honest, IRL boxers shamefully lose to sambists, wrestlers and jiu-jitters 1 on 1:poop:
That's because boxing is a sport first and foremost while the others you later mentioned are martial arts. If boxers were taught how to kick and puch below the groin area it would be another case.

Back
Top Bottom