Can we grow to have long hair?

Users who are viewing this thread

Please don't judge.
ee80205da791bfc9622d157606262492.jpg

I suppose it could be pretty cool if they could implement a simple version of what The Witcher 3 has. Wouldn't have to be as fancy, could just be three lenghts to each hairstyle or something like that ^^ Maybe modders could add that in, in time. I mean the horse hair is flying around in every-which way, so why not  :lol:

Well, I for one am highly in favor of long swaying hair.

But i'd accept it as DLC. I paid for the custom ruler DLC in ck2... I am ashamed of this, but maybe Callum can tell Armagan "Ey, Mr. Boss! Some stupid players pay real money for frigging hair!"

I wish they added some partial, stiff physics to long beards. This is probably a very weird thing but for some reason I absolutely love the look of a long, rough beard in strong wind. You know, like it moves just a little, the eloquent flutter of it, distinctly different than the freely waving and flying hair.

I can already imagine standing on a bare hill, long castle walls a distance away ahead. Strong wind blowing and grabbing my beard. Moving the camera to view my face as I command my men to charge the walls.

In addition to being a loser, I'm also weird that way.

orgrinrt said:
I wish they added some partial, stiff physics to long beards. This is probably a very weird thing but for some reason I absolutely love the look of a long, rough beard in strong wind. You know, like it moves just a little, the eloquent flutter of it, distinctly different than the freely waving and flying hair.

I can already imagine standing on a bare hill, long castle walls a distance away ahead. Strong wind blowing and grabbing my beard. Moving the camera to view my face as I command my men to charge the walls.

In addition to being a loser, I'm also weird that way.

If horses have it, why can't we!

Back
Top Bottom