Can we get the compass back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Ironking

Sergeant at Arms
I miss the compass on the campaign map for orientation. It would be nice if we could get it back and I don't even mind if its exactly the same one like in Warband for nostalgia.

Agreed. I thought that was a strange thing to remove when I loaded the game up for the first time. I wouldn't say it's at the top of my list for desired changes, but it would be nice to have again once some of the higher-priority bug fixes and content additions are done.

or just add a shortcut that rotates the map to a default position (North is UP). Like HOME button (bring camera to your party and resets the orientation).

or just add a shortcut that rotates the map to a default position (North is UP). Like HOME button (bring camera to your party and resets the orientation).
+1
tenor.gif

Till they add it, here's the trick: Zoom all the way out and horizontaly align the Epicrotea and Diathma labels. :wink:

+1

We need more shortcuts for the Worldmap in general.
For example:
1. Return to default posion.
2. Open/close the little panels/toolbars at the bottom of the screen. (army panel, detailed party information, etc..)

there's a mod where when you double click your middle mouse button the map auto rotates back to the default orientation(North being top of map).

But yes, a compass on the campaign map would be snazzy.

Back
Top Bottom