Can we get some new maps for tdm, it has been 2 years

Users who are viewing this thread

LioneI

Regular
I know we (tdm players) are not the majority here. But, we are stuck with the same 3 maps in tdm for 2 years now.

Just print some low quality maps for us. The quality of the maps don't matter, we want some diversity.
1 arena scene, 1 plaine map, 1 forest map, 1 map inside a big war ship, 1 interior map ( a big palace would be great), 1 map inside a cave.... somethings like that.

We also want maps with diverse weather : rain, night, strong winds. the current 3 maps we got are all sunny.

thanks

Last edited:
The tittle should be "can we get new maps?"

Skirmish, siege, tdm, Captain players have been asking for new maps for several months now, most of us are getting tired of playing the same thing over and over

The tittle should be "can we get new maps?"

Skirmish, siege, tdm, Captain players have been asking for new maps for several months now, most of us are getting tired of playing the same thing over and over
For captains at least - i don't see why they don't just grab some of the SP maps and slap them flags on them. We have all bee dying for some more conventionally open maps anyway.

For captains at least - i don't see why they don't just grab some of the SP maps and slap them flags on them. We have all bee dying for some more conventionally open maps anyway.
Exactly I also thought of that and it would make the most sense.
it would also be fun to see a warband style "random plain large" on the map rotation, similar to the previous game, where the game would generate a random map (snow, forest,desert), with type variations (rain,snow,fog) but it would place 3 random generated flags on that map.

Or just let modders make maps but no why would we let hundreds of people use their creativity when we can do…nothing? I mean three maps for 2 years you’re really milking the early access title aren’t ya.

If skirmish maps were available to play in TDM, would the spawning issues be all that problematic considering that the spawns are team-specific?

Heck, even in Warband, TDM spawns were team-based in a game mode with the word "team" in it.

Back
Top Bottom