Can we get some actual camel armor in this game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Apocal

Grandmaster Knight
It's a little annoying that you can't drape Hunsphree in a severe amount of mail and lamellar, then ride him like a tank.

But more seriously, the Jawwals and T4 Ghulam all really suffer from the lack of armor on their mounts, on top of their larger profile and reduced speed. Camels can carry a lot of weight without being too badly effected, so it makes sense for them to (occasionally) be heavily armored.

It's a little annoying that you can't drape Hunsphree in a severe amount of mail and lamellar, then ride him like a tank.

But more seriously, the Jawwals and T4 Ghulam all really suffer from the lack of armor on their mounts, on top of their larger profile and reduced speed. Camels can carry a lot of weight without being too badly effected, so it makes sense for them to (occasionally) be heavily armored.
Support!

+1. Here are some reference images.
BUi3o7A.jpg

3920D127A7AAC2CC0892E7D79477586F98256D78
55FC9CD2F64C54B4C5F4CF6771F0B9EAAEEF54C7

Where do you guys find camels ? I started playing again recently and I can't find any anywhere except by looting ghulams

Where do you guys find camels ? I started playing again recently and I can't find any anywhere except by looting ghulams
I have seen some on rare occasions in Aserai towns - in others too, after looting ghulams and selling them.

I have not seen any advantage in riding a camel. Tried it, looks funny, but I prefer horses.

Back
Top Bottom