SP - UI Can we get different icons for different horses?

Users who are viewing this thread

Apocal

Grandmaster Knight
Is that planned? Because right now it is a bit odd that they all have the same item icon.

Also, would it be possible to have a theme for different types of horses? Like all regular horses are facing 3/4ths left while warhorses face 3/4ths right?

That would be great. Maybe we can outsource, like to the magnificent @Terco_Viejo

New proposals are always welcome :iamamoron:

giphy.gif

---

Jokes aside :lol:
Here we would have to overcome the obstacle of the item itself. I have understood that each item is pre-rendered in-game and of course a typology of horse implies a morphology of each specimen (white, black, tall, short, breed x, breed y, etc...).
I don't think this is something very difficult to achieve since we have the plausible example of weapons as creation items.
In code a sword is practically the same as a horse (parts, scale and values), therefore it would be a work of code in the ui to show something similar to this:

111.JPG

Black desert online

I know that Bannerlord is not a horse breeding game. But as we are talking about this topic, I think that bringing this mechanic that offers this mod for Bannerlord to the Native game, would be interesting as an interactive rpg branch possibility.

+1 here to this one. In the mass-troop-upgrade UI screen the War Horse and regular Horse look different. Even just having smaller versions of those would be really cool (I assume yall got SVGs right, @MRay, lol?)

Back
Top Bottom