SP - UI Can we get a Mercenaries tab in the Kingdom menu for easier access to hire/fire

Users who are viewing this thread

Blood Gryphon

Grandmaster Knight
Right now it's a pain in the ass to manage mercenaries. I imagine in the Kingdom menu there being an additional tab for Mercenaries where similar to the Clans tab it lists all of the mercenaries and provides their clan information including what faction they are currently fighting for. Also give us a button to hire them and fire them and show us what their cost would be.

dG3T6.jpg

The only place we show all the clans in the world is, the encyclopedia. I can bring up adding a filter to the clan list page in the lines of "Mercenary" "Vassal" "None". But in that case adding a button to the encyclopedia like "Hire" wouldn't be applicable.

The only place we show all the clans in the world is, the encyclopedia. I can bring up adding a filter to the clan list page in the lines of "Mercenary" "Vassal" "None". But in that case adding a button to the encyclopedia like "Hire" wouldn't be applicable.
I'm a little confused about "showing all the clans in the world", I just want to see the mercenary clans. I'm not thinking the encyclopedia is the way to go. I think the best approach is something similar to the clan tab (like in the spoiler above), but have it only have the few mercenary clans. Switch out the support/propose buttons with a hire/fire button and show the cost underneath it. If hiring mercenaries is only limited to king, lock out the tab or buttons if the player isn't the king of that faction, just like how buttons are locked when the player is a mercenary for a kingdom.

Sorry if this was already clear

Edit: Think i may know the confusion, when I said clan tab lists all the clans I meant just for the faction you are part of, which we see in the kingdom UI (what is in the spoiler, menu/tab whatever you call them). This was just an example to base my new idea off of, because I think you can literally just copy paste the clan tab, but just include mercenaries and change the buttons.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom