Can we get a load button please?

Users who are viewing this thread

RWBY

Regular
It's really annoying when I always have to go esc -> exit to main menu -> continue campaign instead of you know, just pressing a load button. Or even better maybe also add a quick load to the already existing quick save hot key.

Why do I even have to ask for this in the first place...

I don't think you need to exit to the main menu to load a save, unless you're in a battle. A quick load button would be nice though.

I don't think you need to exit to the main menu to load a save, unless you're in a battle. A quick load button would be nice though.
That's exactly my point. You can load only on the campaign map but if you want to load in a battle or in town or anywhere except for the campaign map you just can't.

Because they don't think you will re-load constantly to circumvent the never ending bull :poop: that happens in battles.
Oh okay sometimes troops just don't ****ing do what you say or there a bush or something so they all die so you just loose (or loose most of them) and just accept that :poop: sandwich and go oh how immersive, I love to recruit and train more troops and re-take my lost fiefs because the AI and formations are awful, janky and undependable.

No, TW needs to do a lot of work on this before any ironman gameplay can ever be considered (other then meme streamer crap).
In the meantime a fast load button would be really great and reducing the annoyingness of the game.

Back
Top Bottom