• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Can we get a load button please?

Users who are viewing this thread

RWBY

Regular
It's really annoying when I always have to go esc -> exit to main menu -> continue campaign instead of you know, just pressing a load button. Or even better maybe also add a quick load to the already existing quick save hot key.

Why do I even have to ask for this in the first place...

Julio-Claudian

Knight at Arms
I don't think you need to exit to the main menu to load a save, unless you're in a battle. A quick load button would be nice though.

RWBY

Regular
I don't think you need to exit to the main menu to load a save, unless you're in a battle. A quick load button would be nice though.
That's exactly my point. You can load only on the campaign map but if you want to load in a battle or in town or anywhere except for the campaign map you just can't.

Ananda_The_Destroyer

Master Knight
Because they don't think you will re-load constantly to circumvent the never ending bull :poop: that happens in battles.
Oh okay sometimes troops just don't ****ing do what you say or there a bush or something so they all die so you just loose (or loose most of them) and just accept that :poop: sandwich and go oh how immersive, I love to recruit and train more troops and re-take my lost fiefs because the AI and formations are awful, janky and undependable.

No, TW needs to do a lot of work on this before any ironman gameplay can ever be considered (other then meme streamer crap).
In the meantime a fast load button would be really great and reducing the annoyingness of the game.

Top Bottom