Can we finally get the option to disable death?

Users who are viewing this thread

Seafoodking

Recruit
Can we finally get the option to disable death? I can't continue to play a game without seeing nobles, settlement notables dying every day, some towns are literally emptied. I understand this is EA, but if you want us to try out and contribute our ideas to your game, you should at least take away these game-breaking mechanics. I love this game, and I can see the progress in the combat AI, but please, there are some game-breaking features that is driving people away from testing out the game.

Yes, but I was hoping this option would get added to the game this patch. I've spent over 800hours in this game since the release, but now it's unplayable as the NPCs are dying every day. I just hope they can implement this ASAP.
They dont die daily though that seems like a bug NPC start having chance to die after 47

Yes, but I was hoping this option would get added to the game this patch. I've spent over 800hours in this game since the release, but now it's unplayable as the NPCs are dying every day. I just hope they can implement this ASAP.

If you're talking about "so-and-so has been lost." that isn't the notables dying. They are simply becoming so weak (power) and without assets (caravans, workshops, etc.) that they disappear.

The devs haven't said anything about plans to disable that system, although they are still balancing it.

If you're talking about "so-and-so has been lost." that isn't the notables dying. They are simply becoming so weak (power) and without assets (caravans, workshops, etc.) that they disappear.

The devs haven't said anything about plans to disable that system, although they are still balancing it.
I was just taking that from the statement about SP and Engine

Makes sense to have an option on a dynasty game, that disables death. Yep, dynasty will work so well with immortals.

Sarcasm intended :grin:

Makes sense to have an option on a dynasty game, that disables death. Yep, dynasty will work so well with immortals.

Sarcasm intended :grin:
The option will be to disable death, birth, and aging. In other words, dynasty system on/off. It doesn't help with the notables being lost. Honestly that is the one I would like more to have the option, but I am happy at least the dynasty will be optional.

The option will be to disable death, birth, and aging. In other words, dynasty system on/off. It doesn't help with the notables being lost. Honestly that is the one I would like more to have the option, but I am happy at least the dynasty will be optional.
This.
And probably a good idea to disable executions if those are off.

This.
And probably a good idea to disable executions if those are off.
So no point in marrying and no stress relief. Are you two trying to depress me???? :grin:

Can we finally get the option to disable death? I can't continue to play a game without seeing nobles, settlement notables dying every day, some towns are literally emptied. I understand this is EA, but if you want us to try out and contribute our ideas to your game, you should at least take away these game-breaking mechanics. I love this game, and I can see the progress in the combat AI, but please, there are some game-breaking features that is driving people away from testing out the game.
"x was lost" most annoying

Back
Top Bottom