can u put servers up again pls?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
doctorwarband said:
Mod is dead sorry :sad:

The mod is not dead, it is just taking a nap.  :wink: The mod is being redone from scratch.
It will take time.

damonkey said:
I thought I would make a new post, as in a few days this will not be relevant. Shot and Shell will be undergoing a massive change in the coming week(s). As some of you may know, I attempted to port Shot and Shell over to NW, and while it was successful, the code is limiting and cluttered, and I simply do not like the module system of it. Therefore the patch for Shot and Shell for Warband 1.153 will be incoming soon. What is to expect in this patch? I can tell you now, not much. I am starting the mod from scratch, and from the ground up.

The First Release Will Include the basic shell, and six factions (Great Britain, Prussia, France, Austria, Spain, and Russia). The remaining 4 factions will be added a few weeks after the initial release. Something to expect is a massive re-organization of the class selection. It will be streamlined into the following classes: "Militia", "Infantry", "Officer", "Light Cavalry" and "Heavy Cavalry".
Militia: Militia will have a variety of civilian clothing and hats, and simple muskets and pikes.
Infantry: Infantry is the compacted "Line Infantry," "Light Infantry," and "Riflemen." The main reason is that the difference between Line and Light infantry is simply the doctrine they use, and rifles weren't widely used by the nations at the time.
Officer: Officers will have swords, pistols, and the option of a horse. Mounted/Dismounted officer are basically the same class.
Light Cavalry: These cavalrymen will have less ironflesh but higher riding/agility than Heavy Cavalry. Light Cavalry have an option of a Carbine.
Heavy Cavalry: These Cavalrymen will have higher ironflesh and tougher horses than Light Cavalry.

All of this is subject to change.

In addition, a month or so down the road, I plan on integrating into Singleplayer. Thus, the module will support both Multiplayer and Singleplayer, with AI command OSP added in, so you can do volleys and whatnot.

Gunnar11 said:
doctorwarband said:
Mod is dead sorry :sad:

The mod is not dead, it is just taking a nap.  :wink: The mod is being redone from scratch.
It will take time.

damonkey said:
I thought I would make a new post, as in a few days this will not be relevant. Shot and Shell will be undergoing a massive change in the coming week(s). As some of you may know, I attempted to port Shot and Shell over to NW, and while it was successful, the code is limiting and cluttered, and I simply do not like the module system of it. Therefore the patch for Shot and Shell for Warband 1.153 will be incoming soon. What is to expect in this patch? I can tell you now, not much. I am starting the mod from scratch, and from the ground up.

The First Release Will Include the basic shell, and six factions (Great Britain, Prussia, France, Austria, Spain, and Russia). The remaining 4 factions will be added a few weeks after the initial release. Something to expect is a massive re-organization of the class selection. It will be streamlined into the following classes: "Militia", "Infantry", "Officer", "Light Cavalry" and "Heavy Cavalry".
Militia: Militia will have a variety of civilian clothing and hats, and simple muskets and pikes.
Infantry: Infantry is the compacted "Line Infantry," "Light Infantry," and "Riflemen." The main reason is that the difference between Line and Light infantry is simply the doctrine they use, and rifles weren't widely used by the nations at the time.
Officer: Officers will have swords, pistols, and the option of a horse. Mounted/Dismounted officer are basically the same class.
Light Cavalry: These cavalrymen will have less ironflesh but higher riding/agility than Heavy Cavalry. Light Cavalry have an option of a Carbine.
Heavy Cavalry: These Cavalrymen will have higher ironflesh and tougher horses than Light Cavalry.

All of this is subject to change.

In addition, a month or so down the road, I plan on integrating into Singleplayer. Thus, the module will support both Multiplayer and Singleplayer, with AI command OSP added in, so you can do volleys and whatnot.
ok :grin:
i liked this mod much....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom