can tw please communicate more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Read again post #72 from Canton. If you do not think he is writing as a douchebag would write, you are one too, and you will eat knuckles for breakfast from me, figuratively speaking.
Canton might not be the brightest bulb in the forums with some of his posts, but he speaks facts.

You inability to realize you are being a douchebag unironically makes me wonder if you being mentally retarded is more of a birth defect.

Who says im mad? I do enjoy a bit of pleasure honestly in treating douchebags like douchebags should be treated
he is writing as a douchebag would write, you are one too, and you will eat knuckles for breakfast from me,

Internet tough guy has logged on.

Canton might not be the brightest bulb in the forums.

My posts tend to be brilliant, except when they aren't. I look forward to your retraction of this statement.

Last edited:
Read again post #72 from Canton. If you do not think he is writing as a douchebag would write, you are one too, and you will eat knuckles for breakfast from me, figuratively speaking.

Wanna calm down? Canton's post was actually pretty spot on and the fact you got offended about it is ironic cause your jumping to the defence of it is proving the point. "Are they not doing a great job despite the circumstances?" I don't know, I'm not a video game developer, I am the consumer and I wanna support Taleworlds but some of the **** they are pulling the wool over their eyes about makes me think "Hmm, not so good". Granted Canton could have dialed back the aggressive tone a tad but you don't help things with the equally aggressive response :razz:

Z3Ir4.jpg

That issue was fixed last time we checked. Do you have any more details regarding this?
So what was the reason of the crash ? Are you talking about the glitch where a player deliberately use the horse to crash the server or the siege one where many alive horses were making the server crash btw ?

I was talking about the horses being able to clip through barriers. Do you have any more details regarding the server crash due to 'deliberate use of horse' ? :grin:
The siege maps are being looked at regarding the stray horse crash issue.

Do you guys are not seeing the my thread on the lack of South American servers on purpose? Is callum not answering anymore because I quoted him there? I thought you guys wanted to communicate but you're clearly avoiding the issue like you've been doing since the begining. I want a clear answer, not a vague response, me and a lot of other South Americans put money in your pockets.

It's like a chef telling me "you try cooking it" after I tell them that my steak is overcooked. If we aren't happy, and we explain why, then it's TW's job to figure out how to fix that; I'm not responsible for changing a bad chef's recipe—my feedback should be enough.

Charge triple AAA prices, get triple AAA expectations. To be honest most of the suggestions made are no where near AAA expectations anyway, that would be the stuff like campaign co-op or naval combat. I haven't paid this much for a game in a long, long time and the only justification I had was that it would be '8 years' worth of content. I've got my moneys worth so far in terms of hours, but there's still a long way to go before I'm truly satisfied.

For the horse glitch, I personally wasn't aware of it before now, but if you can direct me to a thread detailing the issue I will be sure to chase it up and find out what is causing it and see if there is a solution in the works for it. And to be clear, are you saying that you was kicked from a stream chat for asking a question? Because clearly that is a big issue. Could you tell me what platform (Twitch, FB, Steam, YouTube) this was on? I'd be happy to investigate it further.

It takes the time it takes because we have a limited amount of people working on MP. We aren't a huge AAA studio that can throw 100 people at MP development and pump content out. We are doing the best we can with the rescources we have, and a lot of the time we have to prioritise work which we deem to be more important. But, at the end of the day, the game is still in early access and we were quite clear to people that the game was in an unfinished state and that they should hold off until the full release if they wanted a complete game.

Duel mode will be akin to Warband's duel mode, in that you can request a duel from someone and then fight them in a 1v1. There will be a few small differences though that will be shared in a development update once the gamemode is ready.

I refer to it as a single life game mode because it won't be identical to Warband's battle mode. For a start, we have the class system in Bannerlord, which will, of course, be featured in this new game mode. I don't want to give people the impression that it will be the same as Warband's battle because there will be noticeable differences like this. And, just like Duel, this will be discussed in a dev update when it is ready and most likely not before.

Because it was already answered in the thread.
would it be within reason for you to maybe ask some of the modding community to help with development? Im sure there would be plenty of volunteers and it may relieve some of your MP devs from the large task ahead. I remember hearing that TW had help from the creators of Mount&Musket to create Napoleonic Wars DLC, so would it make sense for modders to help out here as well.

Which layer are you Canton I still can't decipher

Would you believe me if I told you?

As a side note, here's a quote from a handy article:

"there are a number of misconceptions about irony that are peculiar to recent times... And the eighth is that "post-ironic" is an acceptable term - it is very modish to use this, as if to suggest one of three things: i) that irony has ended; ii) that postmodernism and irony are interchangeable, and can be conflated into one handy word; or iii) that we are more ironic than we used to be, and therefore need to add a prefix suggesting even greater ironic distance than irony on its own can supply. None of these things is true."

Would you believe me if I told you?

As a side note, here's a quote from a handy article:

"there are a number of misconceptions about irony that are peculiar to recent times... And the eighth is that "post-ironic" is an acceptable term - it is very modish to use this, as if to suggest one of three things: i) that irony has ended; ii) that postmodernism and irony are interchangeable, and can be conflated into one handy word; or iii) that we are more ironic than we used to be, and therefore need to add a prefix suggesting even greater ironic distance than irony on its own can supply. None of these things is true."
Yeah that's valid I guess? You're still being ironic when you speak though

Back
Top Bottom