Can`t log into battleofeurope.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Telavi

Recruit
Hello, sorry if i need to post  this into a sub forum but i wasnt sure so ill just make a theard.

So i registerd on battleofeurope.net and had no problems with it for a couple of weeks and had nick/pw saved so i didnt have to log in anew everytime, untill i opend it a couple of days ago where the nick/pw section were blank and when i tried to log in it said login failed and i also couldnt reset my password even tho i know my code and everything it just says reset failed.

My nickname is TelaviBandit i can give further information if needed.

Thank you.

Telavi said:
Hello, sorry if i need to post  this into a sub forum but i wasnt sure so ill just make a theard.

So i registerd on battleofeurope.net and had no problems with it for a couple of weeks and had nick/pw saved so i didnt have to log in anew everytime, untill i opend it a couple of days ago where the nick/pw section were blank and when i tried to log in it said login failed and i also couldnt reset my password even tho i know my code and everything it just says reset failed.

My nickname is TelaviBandit i can give further information if needed.

Thank you.

A code to reset a password is only alive for 10 minutes, so maybe it timed out.

Try again within that 10 minutes window and be sure to use the right username, it should be displayed ingame when you request a code it reset it.

Back
Top Bottom