Can someone unban me from Mount and Siege???

Users who are viewing this thread

Alvaro2003

Recruit
Recently I was banned from mount and siege (the most important multiplayer siege server) because I was with a friend, well you know ... trolling, I am very sorry and I would like somebody to remove the ban. I promise that I will never troll again, , I can give  my ID, name .... thanks in advance :smile:

Hi. What's your in game nick ? Are you sure it wasn't a temp ban (1 hour) ? Please refer to our website (troll-game.org) for faster support.

Can you unban me from mount and siege pls?
You know, I was a bit bored and trolling but I promise I will not be anymore
Agrael

Agrael said:
Can you unban me from mount and siege pls?
You know, I was a bit bored and trolling but I promise I will not be anymore
Agrael

Hey, it's better if you go to the official website and forum of M&S and make an unban appeal there: https://community.troll-game.org/

K.A. said:
Hi. What's your in game nick ? Are you sure it wasn't a temp ban (1 hour) ? Please refer to our website (troll-game.org) for faster support.
can you get rid of the sound effects or atleast limit the number of times they can be used

i would play on your servers more if i didnt have to listen to kids spamming "its almost harvesting season" or "i will drink from your skull" over and over again

Novac said:
K.A. said:
can you get rid of the sound effects or atleast limit the number of times they can be used

i would play on your servers more if i didnt have to listen to kids spamming "its almost harvesting season" or "i will drink from your skull" over and over again
I deleted the sound files that annoyed me from the module folder, no more spamming of gongs for me

Can someone unban me also ive tried to join the server but however i am banned. Not sure why as i have never played on the server before.

Back
Top Bottom