can someone help with warband modding?

Users who are viewing this thread

DeeDee334

Recruit
sometimes when I edit the texture and go in game to check if it works the texture is just blank white does anyone know how to fix this?

You have to include not only the new mesh in a brf file but also the corresponding material and texture entries. Make sure you did that.
I put in all 3 of the textures in the new textures folder I put in the BRF file and typed it in the module also but the texture in game is just blank white
is it cause I textured one of them is that the problem?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
You should get error messages at openbrf at something like that. Make sure that you have spelled everything correctly with upper and lower case letters.
Textures need to be loaded in the same brf as the materials that use them or in a brf that is loaded before the material. Materials need to be loaded in the same brf as the meshes that use them or in a brf that is loaded before the mesh. If it's the other way around, it will look like it's working on OpenBRF, but it won't work ingame.

Your module.ini must load the texture brf before the material brf before the mesh brf. Alternatively, you could hold the texture, material and mesh in the same brf file.

Upvote 0
You should get error messages at openbrf at something like that. Make sure that you have spelled everything correctly with upper and lower case letters.
Textures need to be loaded in the same brf as the materials that use them or in a brf that is loaded before the material. Materials need to be loaded in the same brf as the meshes that use them or in a brf that is loaded before the mesh. If it's the other way around, it will look like it's working on OpenBRF, but it won't work ingame.

Your module.ini must load the texture brf before the material brf before the mesh brf. Alternatively, you could hold the texture, material and mesh in the same brf file.
is there like a warband modding discord I can join?

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom