can someone explain how to correctly place meshes?

Users who are viewing this thread

LadLadLad

Recruit
(i am quite new in regards to modding) I added a new weapon using the mesh "ladle" from NW. As expected when i gave it to a soldier he held the ladle in the wrong place and wrong orientation. i assume i might need to code something. if anyone could briefly explain it to me or even send a youtube video it would be greatly appreciated.

Solution
If you only add/replace meshes for weapons, make sure that the meshes are positionated properly in the brf file. You can simply compare the placement of a regular mesh with your new one via OpenBRF:

If you need more help, give use some screenshots, visuals help at seeing the problem.
If you only add/replace meshes for weapons, make sure that the meshes are positionated properly in the brf file. You can simply compare the placement of a regular mesh with your new one via OpenBRF:

If you need more help, give use some screenshots, visuals help at seeing the problem.

Upvote 0
Solution

It is fixed now, i just slightly shifted it in blender. thanks

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom