• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

WB 3D Art can someone explain how to correctly place meshes?

Users who are viewing this thread

LadLadLad

Recruit
WBNW
(i am quite new in regards to modding) I added a new weapon using the mesh "ladle" from NW. As expected when i gave it to a soldier he held the ladle in the wrong place and wrong orientation. i assume i might need to code something. if anyone could briefly explain it to me or even send a youtube video it would be greatly appreciated.

Solution
If you only add/replace meshes for weapons, make sure that the meshes are positionated properly in the brf file. You can simply compare the placement of a regular mesh with your new one via OpenBRF:

If you need more help, give use some screenshots, visuals help at seeing the problem.

Eärendil Ardamírë

Subforum Moderator
WBWF&SM&B
If you only add/replace meshes for weapons, make sure that the meshes are positionated properly in the brf file. You can simply compare the placement of a regular mesh with your new one via OpenBRF:

If you need more help, give use some screenshots, visuals help at seeing the problem.

Upvote 0
Solution

LadLadLad

Recruit
WBNW

It is fixed now, i just slightly shifted it in blender. thanks

Upvote 0
Top Bottom