Can somebody make this idea into a server?

Users who are viewing this thread

Iron_Khertan

Recruit
Hello, and I would like to make an idea for a server and see if anybody is interested in helping make it.

Okay, so the idea is RussiaRP. You would have Russia vs. another country, I don't really care which one. The other country would be bots and a few humans. The humans would be the arty, and optionally, there could be a commander to command the bots, but this isn't needed. The bots would outnumber the human side by a 3:2 or a 2:1 ratio. Once the officers say go, the army MUST go forward, or else they get shot for retreating.

Now, the humans will have around 85% line militia (the regular soldiers), 10% line infantry (the buffer squads), and 5% officers. Junior officers will lead from the front of the army, charging at the head of the main army. There is one flagman, and he is leading everyone in the charge. Senior officers stand in the back, making orders and watching over the battle, while shooting any retreaters that escape the buffer squads' grasp.

Buffer squads, the most important part, are line infantry. They stand behind the main army in a firing squad formation, and shoot anybody that retreats or takes a step back. The main army, composed of line militia, is there to charge. They cannot shoot until given the order to by the senior officers, which is "fire at will". However, if they reach the bots, then they can stab/hit them, but not shoot yet. (Hopefully the senior officer isn't that incompetent)

Anyways, this is my idea! Any suggestions, questions, or concerns are welcome! Please tell me if anybody is interested. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom