Resolved Can Not Leave Player Kingdom

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
I recently left Britania and kept my fiefs. Immediately after I made my own kingdom. I can not change my kingdom banner as there is no option to do so. I figured I would simply leave the kingdom, change my clan's banner, and re-make a kingdom. However in both the kingdom tab and the clan tab the option to "Leave Kingdom" is greyed out and I can not do so. Unfortunately, I do not have a save file to just go back right before creating a kingdom either.

Might I suggest that in the kingdoms tab, top left where the banner shows there be an option to click on it to change it like there is for your clan?

Are you in an army? If so, disband the army and check if you have the leave kingdom button once again.

Kings are not allowed to leave their own kingdom. For the banner issue, could you check again if it changes when you click on the banner image in the upper left from the clan screen?

You can change the sigil, sigil size, and sigil color in the clan tab while in your own kingdom and it takes effect but there is not even an option to change the banner background cover.

Back
Top Bottom