SP - General Can not add cohesion to army during siege.

Users who are viewing this thread

Lucius Confucius

LeastBlunted
Sergeant
Summary: You can not open the army manager during a siege to increase cohesion. This happened probably due to the latest hotfix where you added this:

• "Disabled Clan & Kingdom Screen actions in encounters and sieges. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix.)"
This makes the player unable to destroy walls or starve out a garrison since they won't have enough time before cohesion runs out and their army disbands.

Please either revert the change in another hotfix or fix so that we can manage the army during sieges.

How to Reproduce: Join a siege with an army and try to raise its cohesion.
Have you used cheats and if so which:Yes, add money and clan renown.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): Link to a reddit post where a screenshot exists of the issue: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/s33rh5/what_is_wrong_with_my_game/
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Summary: You can not open the army manager during a siege to increase cohesion. This happened probably due to the latest hotfix where you added this:

• "Disabled Clan & Kingdom Screen actions in encounters and sieges. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix.)"
This makes the player unable to destroy walls or starve out a garrison since they won't have enough time before cohesion runs out and their army disbands.

Please either revert the change in another hotfix or fix so that we can manage the army during sieges.

How to Reproduce: Join a siege with an army and try to raise its cohesion.
Have you used cheats and if so which:Yes, add money and clan renown.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): Link to a reddit post where a screenshot exists of the issue: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/s33rh5/what_is_wrong_with_my_game/
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
my last drop to uninstall the game.i hope they could do some changes that pissed you out of nowhere like this or countless army r clan just focus on you while other two of our ai army sieging.

Back
Top Bottom