can mount&blade maker...?

Users who are viewing this thread

oskuorava

Recruit
Hi, mount&blade is very good game, but it's not good can make player only 6lvl for free. it's too fast... :sad:
make more lvl chances for free or make it's only free..plz
then all is happy :smile:

oskuorava, make a game like mount and blade claim lot of work and time, it is very difficult. authors of this game are only two. they must buy some component of their game (like sounds). so, it's normal that the game is not free. if you buy this game, you help authors of this games. so buy this game, do not try to have him free. :wink:

(sorry for my bad english)

oskuorava said:
Hi, mount&blade is very good game, but it's not good can make player only 6lvl for free. it's too fast... :sad:
make more lvl chances for free or make it's only free..plz
then all is happy :smile:

Eikö isi suostunut maksamaan?

You are a very interesting guy, arent you?. As far as I know they are working on the project full time. And thats good. So what makes you think life is free here in Turkey :razz:. They must pay for food, rent, and all other things to survive and need money for their next game.

We should try to help those guys. Insted of go about and whining... (asking to lower the price or make lvl limit bigger)

He's propably one of those really fat, less than 12 year old kids who are used to get what they want by just asking from their rich parents. Far too much of those here in Finland.

Sounds like America to me, good to know we're not the only country with a bunch of fat, spoiled, pre-teens

Back
Top Bottom