Can I tell my units of men which weapons I want them to use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Afternoon.

This applied mainly to the multiplayer captains mode I have been playing a lot of recently as I love it! But it goes for single player games too.

In captains multiplayer mode,
I generally go archers and pick a pike/long spear where possible as an additional wep for protection vs cavalry. The problem however, when I tell my archers to stop ****ing shooting, and tell them to form a circle when cav are upon us, the bloody idiots pull out their swords instead, when they have a big **** off 10 foot spear on their back...

Am I missing something here? Do I have no way of telling my men what I want them to beat their opponents with? (if not I really want it..)

cheers

Afternoon.

This applied mainly to the multiplayer captains mode I have been playing a lot of recently as I love it! But it goes for single player games too.

In captains multiplayer mode,
I generally go archers and pick a pike/long spear where possible as an additional wep for protection vs cavalry. The problem however, when I tell my archers to stop ****ing shooting, and tell them to form a circle when cav are upon us, the bloody idiots pull out their swords instead, when they have a big **** off 10 foot spear on their back...

Am I missing something here? Do I have no way of telling my men what I want them to beat their opponents with? (if not I really want it..)

cheers

Atm the gear in SP is "coded" and cant be changed

I've been wondering this myself. Like, a unit that has both a spear and sword should be able to use both on command. Otherwise what's the point?

If that's true that's a pretty major flaw for the captains mode in general then. There is no point in your units taking up all the customisations you pick yourself, if they cannot even use what you pick...

Who knows what they offer in the future, personaly i havent found any issued with their "standard" weapons

Back
Top Bottom