Can I increase skill points gained per level?

Users who are viewing this thread

This thread is so good! I'm gonna reply here to mark this down!

First you can modify module.ini in each mod's folder.
There are:
Code:
player_xp_multiplier   = 1.0
hero_xp_multiplier     = 2.0
regulars_xp_multiplier = 3.0
player_xp_multiplier is xp multiplier you gain by killing an enemy.
hero_xp_multiplier is xp multiplier your heroes gain by killing an enemy.
regulars_xp_multiplier is xp multiplier your troops gain by killing an enemy.
The most amount can be 10 (or 15, I have never tried).

And there is this:
Code:
#New leveling system
skill_points_per_level = 2
attribute_points_per_level = 0.195
weapon_points_per_level = 5
level_boundary_multiplier = 2.0
attribute_required_per_skill_level = 2
If your module.ini don't have these lines, you can add these lines to anywhere in your module.ini. These lines are in Viking Conquest mod's module.ini though.
skill_points_per_level is the skill points you will gain when you level up for 1 level.
attribute_points_per_level is the attribute points you will gain when you level up for 1 level.
Other things I have not tried yet.

Next you can modify skills.txt in each mod's folder.
For example:
Code:
skl_trade Trade 19 10 Every_level_of_this_skill_reduces_your_trade_penalty_by_5%%._(Party_skill)
skl_leadership Leadership 3 20 Every_point_increases_maximum_number_of_troops_you_can_command_by_10,_increases_your_party_morale_and_reduces_troop_wages_by_5%%._(Leader_skill)
skl_prisoner_management Prisoner_Management 3 10 Every_level_of_this_skill_increases_the_maximum_number_of_prisoners_by_10_and_reduces_the_chance_of_a_lord_escaping_after_battle_by_5%%._(Leader_skill)
The second number of each skill is the skill limit, you can adjust them to 15. Note: The max number is 15, you shouldn't increase the skill limit above 15 or the skill level will return to 0 after upgrading your skill when your skill is already lv15.

Hope these can of some help!

Back
Top Bottom