Can I fix this?

Users who are viewing this thread

DoodleZ

Recruit
Hey People :grin:

Okay, So ive been playing this mod and I just finished the 100 Man Slayer battle and Currently have 996 Renown.
I didnt know what to do next so i went to the "Enlightening Walkthrough", And it seems I have to be associated with Kingdom of Midland, While I am associated with Kushan Empire [Im not a Vessel].
So now Kingdom Of Midland hates me and When I try talking to any of the Lords Gutts says "The Audience is Over" and I cant Talk to them anymore.

Am I screwed? Do I have to start over?

Quick answers will be deeply appreciated. :smile:

That's what I did.  I recommend reading the manga before playing the game, though. I didn't and i regret it dearly. To understand how incredible Berserk is, I read it after getting it all spoiled here, and I still think it's amazing.

Nope, you don't have to start it over. I had the same issue on my current game (I was a mercenary for Alliance of Paneria), and decided to regain Midland's trust when the story came to the point when I had to be on their side.

What you need to do is to attack non-Midland armies who carry Midland lords as prisoners. Their release will grant you positive relation points (if you choose to let them free and not to take them as prisoners, obviously).

After a couple of releases, you'll eventually have a relation score closer to 30 or 20. As long as you're neither king of your own country nor vassal of another kingdom, you'll be able to talk further with one of their lords, and offer him money in exchange for peace. If they still continue to say "the audience is over", then go on with the Great Rescue to lower your relation score  :grin:

Hope this will help you DoodleZ...

Back
Top Bottom