Can I choose my character creation(backstory) menu?

Users who are viewing this thread

Locksher

Recruit
So, I've been playing multiple mods and I really like the RP aspect of it at the beginning(character creation), where you pick your background.
I've also noticed some mods are missing the background feature and the character creation is oversimplified.

Is it possible to use one mod's character creation on another mod?
Which mod file/files account to the char-creation menu?

Is it possible to use one mod's character creation on another mod?
Which mod file/files account to the char-creation menu?
Some mods (like Native) use game menus. Others use presentations (I think mods use Floris as the base mod use these). Perisno also has a unique presentation for character creation. It's easy to differantiate. Menus have text at the upper half of the screen, and some options to choose from at the lower part of the screen. Presentations are fancier looking. They can have buttons, images, comboboxes (a box with multiple selectable objects to choose from) etc.
Unfortunately, as Eärendil Ardamírë said, it's not easy to change these stuff.
So, I've been playing multiple mods and I really like the RP aspect of it at the beginning(character creation), where you pick your background.
I've also noticed some mods are missing the background feature and the character creation is oversimplified.
I don't remember any mods which has a worse character creation screen than the Native module :smile: Can you name a couple i'd like to check out

Upvote 0
Some mods (like Native) use game menus. Others use presentations (I think mods use Floris as the base mod use these). Perisno also has a unique presentation for character creation. It's easy to differantiate. Menus have text at the upper half of the screen, and some options to choose from at the lower part of the screen. Presentations are fancier looking. They can have buttons, images, comboboxes (a box with multiple selectable objects to choose from) etc.
Unfortunately, as Eärendil Ardamírë said, it's not easy to change these stuff.

I don't remember any mods which has a worse character creation screen than the Native module :smile: Can you name a couple i'd like to check out
I think "Realistic mod" or sth like that and other mods, they don't even ask for your backstory(your father was...later in life...then you became), you don't even pick your nationality(where to spawn), and you don't even get to fight the guy at the beginning...just pick your stats and start. Nothing bad with that in general, I just like RP.
In the "realistic" mod, they don't even ask you where you want to spawn, just assume you're Swadian and you start at Praven. Bth, I don't even play this mod, just cpied the combat animations. xD

PS: RIP, George Carlin, my idol.

Upvote 0
I think "Realistic mod" or sth like that and other mods, they don't even ask for your backstory(your father was...later in life...then you became), you don't even pick your nationality(where to spawn), and you don't even get to fight the guy at the beginning...just pick your stats and start. Nothing bad with that in general, I just like RP.
In the "realistic" mod, they don't even ask you where you want to spawn, just assume you're Swadian and you start at Praven. Bth, I don't even play this mod, just cpied the combat animations. xD
I'll check it out.
PS: RIP, George Carlin, my idol.
Nice to see another Carlin fan. Have a nice day mate.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom