Can I activate my M&B code on Steam?

Users who are viewing this thread

I bought M&B, M&B Warband and M&B Napoleonic Wars on Taleworlds. Now I tried to activate my codes on Steam and Warband and Napoleonic Wars DLC were sucesufully activated and I have now Steam versions of the game.

But can I do the same with M&B (1.011) ?

I believe he did mean to activate the game; if you only download the game without activating it you get the trial version even with Steam, I believe.
Or am I completely wrong and displaying my completely uselessnes concerning Internet- and overall computer-related stuff? :???:

Well I don't think he meant that he can't play the 1.011, he already has the key and it's functioning. But he probably wants to confirm on Steam that he has the games, so that it would be displayed on his account when he plays the game etc.

Lord Tim said:
Well I don't think he meant that he can't play the 1.011, he already has the key and it's functioning. But he probably wants to confirm on Steam that he has the games, so that it would be displayed on his account when he plays the game etc.

I can play it. I have the key. But I want to have the game on my Steam account. But I can't activate it on Steam. Its the word used by Steam. As I stated I managed to activate Warband and Napoleonic wars. So I am asking is it possible to do so with M&B?

Back
Top Bottom