Resolved Can battle with my own brother

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.9
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: So i created a party and my brother is the leader, after awhile i wanted to check on him and i saw the "About the task you gave me..." option and i clicked it and it shows another message (kinda reminds me this might be related to the banner quest), and after this the chat panel closes and on the campaign map it shows as if we are going to battle each other... sadly i didn't try to battle him to see if it actually would work lol.

How to Reproduce:
1- Create a party with your brother
2- Talk to him and choose "About the task you gave me..."
3- After talking to him you will be show as if you are going to battle with him.

Have you used cheats and if so which: money and influence

Mods used:
Allegiance Overhaul
Consider My Kingdom
MBRespec
Harmony
ButterLib
Mod Configuration Menu
UIExtenderEx

Computer Specs
:
GPU: AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XTREME 11G
GPU Driver: 27.21.14.6192 (Nvidia 461.92) DCH
CPU
: Intel Core i9-9900K@ 4.7Ghz
RAM: 32GB 3200MHz
Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS Z390 Elite
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung 860 QVO SSD 2TB SATA 3 V-NAND MLC
Media (Screenshots & Video):
nV0upcd.jpg

UsSAgnl.jpg

I'm seeing a lot more dialogue choices here than in my own playthrough, though my playthrough has been ongoing through multiple Betas since November.

Maybe it's time to start fresh?

I'm seeing a lot more dialogue choices here than in my own playthrough, though my playthrough has been ongoing through multiple Betas since November.

Maybe it's time to start fresh?
My game is a fresh game from e1.5.9, but if you mean your game.... maybe yeah xD, i like to always have the updated version of the game, i started so many times this game fresh.... but it's still fun for sure.

Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
The mods i have don't add stuff to the game (like new chat lines/options), they are focused on alliance/relations behaviors. I do understand the reluctancy in accepting bug reports with mods.

Either way i did removed all my mods and opened the same save file and it did the same thing.

3GYlInQ.jpg

NMeSAhI.jpg

+ i did create another new game, used cheats to speed up the process and the same issue happened again (This was done in a clean save file).

FhzTiOy.jpg

fNiut6z.jpg

NGg4WEF.jpg

and with this last screenshot it confirms my suspicions that this bug is tied up with the main quest, because this last image was taken before talking with the 10 nobles about Neretzes, the other screenshots were all taken after i have the two pieces we get from the hideouts. This is easy to reproduce.

HFGcUlG.jpg

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom