Can asians be hot?

Do you find it possible for an asian to be sexually attractive?

• Yes

Votes: 307 79.1%
  • No

Votes: 29 7.5%
  • If I'm drunk

Votes: 52 13.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
westside said:
Hey guys. I was just thinking about this because it's an argument me and my friends have all the time, but do you guys find asian girls hot? I personally have never been attracted to someone asian because they just look so similar. No, I'm not racist but I just can't see how an asian could be attractive. Feel free to voice your opinions.

certain asians have a distinct look. that's not to say they look the same, but mongolians tend to have fat eyelids, as upposed to southern chinese, who have larger eyes, partly due to miscegenation with westerners.

but i will say south east asians tend to look homely.

johncage said:
southern chinese, who have larger eyes, partly due to miscegenation with westerners.

Nope, just different genes. Can't introduce the genes in a few centuries of interaction. Especially you factor in that most westerners during those hundred years didn't view the locals as equals.

I don't like Asians.

Especially Asian girls.
st1xrageplz.gif

Fine then, I just disagreed with you. I find Asian women as attractive as any other women, and Asian men second only to Scandinavians <3

Yes. Though I've never dated another guy. Not too many people like that around here.

Edit: lol "thought"

Swadius said:
johncage said:
southern chinese, who have larger eyes, partly due to miscegenation with westerners.

Nope, just different genes. Can't introduce the genes in a few centuries of interaction. Especially you factor in that most westerners during those hundred years didn't view the locals as equals.

Americans had sex with slaves so I dont think that being equals matters that much.

IMO some Asians are pretty hot.

DameGreyWulf said:
I don't like Asians.

Especially Asian girls.
st1xrageplz.gif
What is the cause of this hatred. I must know! :razz:

johncage said:
but i will say south east asians tend to look homely.

Out of more than a hundred races with all their distinct looks, that only another South Eastern Asian can decipher, who made you judge of the homeliness pageant? Plus the horny French, Americans and Poms did contribute extensively to the gene pool around the region I live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom