Can anyone tell me the name of the song?[FOUND AFTER 4 YEARS!!]

Users who are viewing this thread

The song on Battle2.ogg is Two Steps From Hell - Black Blade and at 3:00 mark Two Steps From Hell - Decimator. I finally found TSFH on YouTube on their albums. This is current v0118.

Hi, thanks for the response but unfortunately those aren't the ones that I requested. Maybe the music has changed since that update?
It's been a long time so I'm currently downloading an old version of FI and see if that's got it in and I'll just attempt to convert it to mp3.
I've NEVER had a song so difficult to source:sad:
Thanks for your help, though.

Xplosion has kindly dug up his old song files and we've got a new copy of the song.
Still no name though.

New link.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B32slV5UD9CxNmd4OUwxVTUtZVU/view

lolwtfhax said:
Xplosion has kindly dug up his old song files and we've got a new copy of the song.
Still no name though.

New link.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B32slV5UD9CxNmd4OUwxVTUtZVU/view
The mp3 file had no song title anywhere though?

lolwtfhax said:
Willing to pay $30 is anyone can find this.
Gosh darnit, I am not replying due to prospect of money. This mystery irks me now and again until it's solved. I put the mp3 file through audiotag and it had no results. Now I am listening to the Invincible TSFH album if it's on there somewhere as the early Battle songs were TSFH songs compiled usually from the same album.

I was looking up if reddit had any leads, why not ask the song question on the TSFH subreddit or another? I was able to find you did so in the past with success finding the song and even mentioning the FI2 mod.

Interesting story if anyone's interested.
I told my Slovenian friend last year (who was strapped for cash) that I'd pay him £20 if he could find this song, and he spent a few hours looking for it online, but like me, just could not find it.
Anyway he saved the file for a rainy day and believed if he got time he'd do some more digging and decided he'd upload the song to his youtube account so he couldn't lose the file.
Anway, long story short, he uploaded the song with a generic picture background and completely forgot about it.
Today, he logged on to his youtube account and was notified that he had received a copyright strike, said "WTF?" and investigated.
Lo & behold, the owner of the song had copyright striked the song which gave him the creator's name (because it states who filed the claim), and he googled the name and found the song.

Well, after nearly 8,000 views and nearly 4 years, thank you to all who spent time trying to find this file. As crazy as this sounds, the song has meant so much to me, I feel like a chapter of my life has closed. No music in my entire life is this powerful for me. It's completely beautiful.
I will now stop pestering you and reviving this dead thread biannually.
Thank you, everyone.

lolwtfhax said:
Interesting story if anyone's interested.
I told my Slovenian friend last year (who was strapped for cash) that I'd pay him £20 if he could find this song, and he spent a few hours looking for it online, but like me, just could not find it.
Anyway he saved the file for a rainy day and believed if he got time he'd do some more digging and decided he'd upload the song to his youtube account so he couldn't lose the file.
Anway, long story short, he uploaded the song with a generic picture background and completely forgot about it.
Today, he logged on to his youtube account and was notified that he had received a copyright strike, said "WTF?" and investigated.
Lo & behold, the owner of the song had copyright striked the song which gave him the creator's name (because it states who filed the claim), and he googled the name and found the song.

Well, after nearly 8,000 views and nearly 4 years, thank you to all who spent time trying to find this file. As crazy as this sounds, the song has meant so much to me, I feel like a chapter of my life has closed. No music in my entire life is this powerful for me. It's completely beautiful.
I will now stop pestering you and reviving this dead thread biannually.
Thank you, everyone.
Well, all's well that ends well. Thanks for the news. Glad that this is finally solved. So I guess you only need to upload songs to YouTube video upload as a test to see if a copyright monetization will come up with the source stated. I have never heard of 'Paradise Awaits' song by name until now. No artist given from the video only from what album. Nice job finding it eventually. That's one old case closed.

Back
Top Bottom