Can anyone give a noob some advice

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, do these pics help at all?

Make sure it runs on the NVIDIA not Intel Graphics Card. You do it by going to Nvidia settings-> Selecting Bannerlord and telling it to run on Nvidia graphics card. You can also do the same for other games if you are having performance problems

thank you for the response, and to everyone else who replied, would you say I could possibly peak at 500-600 man battles?

Currently I would say yes maybe not 500 but way lower but it may improve a bit. Specifically it is hard to answer right now. Game will be optimized more, especially for low end pcs. It also depends how much fps and how high settings you want.

Last edited:
Currently I would say yes on low settings but it may change. Specifically it is hard to answer right now. Game will be optimized more, especially for low end pcs. It also depends how much fps and how high settings you want.
His graphics card won't struggle, its his processor who won't be able to keep up with so many bots movement and actions.

how do I know how many threads my pc has? Sorry for lacking in knowledge in this field I’m clueless when it comes to pc knowledge ?
Its fine, you can see it in your screenshot and also a quick google of your i5-4670k shows information.

RpZq8.jpg

Ah ok thanks I see what you mean, in your opinion what would be the max amount of bots I could handle?
I mean i think it should be higher then warband since the game can handle multi-threading well. I would say 200-300 i'm not exactly sure honestly.

Only benchmarks will tell. But i would recommend a new one, if you can't you could try overclocking

I wouldn't rule 500 man battles out, I have the same specs as you just with a 1660 TI. In battle test with 500 agents and medium graphics I average around 50 fps, dipping to 30 and reaching 60. Battle test isn't really optimised so it all depends on how well they have optimised the game and if you're willing to play with lower graphics/frame rates.

As Younes said upgrading the CPU is definitely a good idea but the game is still playable if you can't.

Back
Top Bottom