Can a Khergit Vengeance spell out my salvation? AKA: Plan V.

Well, what do you think of the situation?

• My god! That was the most brilliant scheme I ever heard of! Clearly this man is a tactical genius, a

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Vrael, don't be such a women. Just go through and conquer Calradia the hard way. Ya know, like an id

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Hmm. I know! Why don't you defect and join the Khergit Khanate, and then repeat this same event afte

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Oh please. Go over there, beat down that Khergit rat, and then get back to your knitting, as usual.

• I don't care what you do, as long as you kill Swadians while you're doing it. Carry on.

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

The strangest thing happened to me today, and I could actually use some help here.
It might actually solve all of my problems.
As you all know, I, Vraelomon have conquered the Entire Continent of Calradia for the kingdom of Nords. I'm just sitting here chilling with Ragnar and bathing in money. Problem is, I have no chance to easily revolt and form my own kingdom. All I can do is renounce my oath to King Ragnar, which would mean that I would have to reconquer all of Calradia. By myself. Again.
Eventually I decided that if I was going to ever get anywhere, I was going to need to get all of the lords who left Calradia back, that way I would actually have an army if I needed it. The only way I knew of to bring lords back is to install Diplomacy, so in the end that's what I did. Transferred the whole save over.
So I just kinda hung out, and started preparing to simply denounce my oath, and wage war on the entire world for a second time around. But then, today, the most peculiar thing happened.

See, I actually have a good amount of lords in prison. Well, the other day, Reamold Noyan busted out. So what, who cares, right? I've still got a dozen other lords in prison, Sanjar Khan included. He'll be back in prison in a few days. Not my problem, really. Until just now, when it happened.

November 11th, 1258. The Khergit Khanate have taken Caraf Castle from the Kingdom of Nords.
Naturally, my first reaction was "U WOT, M8?!"
And sure enough, when I checked the world map.
nds8-.jpg
A lot of thoughts went through my head here. "What? How? That's not possible!"
But then I remembered. Reamold Noyan of the Khergit Khanate was out of prison.
"How could he have possibly besieged a castle before I noticed?!"
And that's when I remembered this major bit. He didn't actually siege a castle. He just walked in and took it. It had no garrison. When I claimed the castle, I knew we were close to world peace, so why bother adding a garrison to every little castle, right? In fact, IIRC, there's hardly any castles or towns in either the former Khergit Khanate or the former Sarranid Sultanate that have more than 30 troops, if they have any at all.  If he wanted, Reamold Noyan could have his old territory back and then some over night.
"That...That Bastard! I'm going to destroy him!"
But here's where the real thinking took place. I made myself a plan. A brilliant plan, actually. With betrayal and murder and whatnot. Like game of thrones, or something.
[Everyone huddles together around Vrael, and the screen fades to black with the sound of his whispering...]
Now, I could just go over there and kill Reamold, retake the castle, and go back to my dull future in Calradia. I do believe I was about to go start a major grind that's going to be a huge pain in the ass. Sounds fun, right?
OR.
Rather than doing that. We could just turn a blind eye to the Khergits for now. Let them grow all big and confident. Hell, we could even release Sanjar Khan, they'll start getting some real power then. It'll be easy, they don't even need to do much fighting, there's not even garrisons. Pretty soon, if I'm understanding the features of diplomacy correctly, lords will start returning to Calradia. They'll join the Khergits for sure, right? Pretty soon Sanjar Khan is going to have quite a lot of land, right?
That would be my signal. I would go over there, and I personally would siege every single Khergit castle I find. I can call a campaign, sure, but every castle would have to be besieged by me personally. And I'd request every single one as a fief. Well, as the tides of the war start tipping in our favor, some of the Khergit lords will defect back to the Nords, right? And they'll just be stuck there, without any fiefs, or anything for that matter. Once the war is over, it would just be us Nords again. Only this time we would actually have a lot of Nord Vassals, all of whom would want their own little slice to sleep in at night.
However, as you recall, almost every piece of land in Calradia already belongs to me. The only land left for anyone to own would be the unassigned land that we just took away from the Khergits, right?
But oh, wait. Vraelomon wanted all that land for himself, didn't he? Well, Ya know what King Ragnar? That Lord Vraelomon fellow already has a bunch of fiefs throughout the lands. He doesn't need any more. You can give these new fiefs to the other lords who have no land.
And then King Ragnar would Nod his Nord head, and say something like:
"Hmm, well, yes, I suppose. That good ol' Vrael has an honor rating of, like, 144. I'm sure he'll understand. I'll send him some small change and a letter explaining how the land is needed for other lords. He'll certainly accept the money as payment enough.
That right there is the Crux of my plan here. Everyone knows that if you conquer a castle, request it for yourself, and then see that your Liege has refused to give it to you, you would then be given the option to revolt, taking all of your fiefs with you, including the one you were denied. Well, that's what I've wanted to do this whole time! Considering how I already own so much of Calradia, I should be able to conquer what's left without any real problems. Vraelomon would be king, he would spread his wealth equally, and we would all live happily ever after. I could finally export Vraelomon and then do it all over again in a new game. Success, yes?

The reason why I'm posting this though. Has anyone thought of anything that's wrong here? I thought of the plan in literally 5 seconds. Would it actually work? Has anyone ever tried this before, or am I just as brilliant and original as I thought? Because I have noticed some off things. For example, in the faction notes page, It still says that the Khergit Khanate has been defeated, despite the fact that they clearly have land. Is that ever going to change back to them being an actual faction again? Furthermore, if I release my captive Khergits, would they go and act as a real faction, or just chill out on their own? And how exactly does the lords-returning-from-exile feature work in diplomacy? How long would it take for more lords to show up? Or am I wrong on that altogether? Because I think I could manage without other lords perhaps, if  I made a few companions into vassals. But I'm still not sure everything would work.
Taleworlds, halp!

Also, if any of you are confused as to what lead to this moment in my character history, I actually went really in depth about it, but deleted it because it sounded bland as hell. I'm tired, and writing AAR's at 2:30 am isn't my specialty  :lol:

Vraelomon said:
"Hmm, well, yes, I suppose. That good ol' Vrael has an honor rating of, like, 144. I'm sure he'll understand."
I laughed.

But yeah, the plan sounds pretty solid aside from the buggy Khergit Khanate actually being defeated already. You might have a problem there.
Go for it. GO HARD *****.

Well, it seems to be going rather well. For the most part.
The first thing I did was to go to Jelbegi Castle and release both Sanjar Khan and Raichs Noyan from prison. They of course went straight to Curaf castle, where Reamold was.
Well, as soon as Sanjar Khan got there, he indicted Reamold Noyan for treason, and he was exiled from calradia. Because apparently starting a rebellion in the name of your liege is treasonous  :lol:
Anyway, now that he was out of the way, it was just Sanjar and Raichs. Raichs went and took two other castles, but halfway through besieging the third, he defected and joined the nords. What a jerk, right?  :mad:
No matter, Sandra Khan to the rescue. Lucky for me, he can't defect or be indicted for treason, so the only thing capable of stopping him is a guy like me. Which of course, I'm going to do absolutely nothing, for now.
Anyway, he went about the Sultanate taking all the empty castles. They now have Caraf, Jameyyed, Samarra, Durrin, Bardaq, Sharwa, and Asugan castle. But, they didn't take any Sarranid towns (all of which belong to me, by the way  :cool: ) He just took the castles. I guess he didn't want to risk it.
I figured he might end up only taking castles, but as soon as he finished with Asugan, he went over and besieged Tulga. Which just so happened to belong to me, but I'm fine with losing it for now. King Ragnar is going to be pissed, which is all the better really.
That's where I am now.

There's also something else I forgot to mention, my Controversy has skyrocketed, as I thought. Every time the nords lose territory, controversy goes up. It's currently at 100. Ragnar is in no position to give me fields, even if he wanted to.
My only concern is losing the position of Marshall, which might be problematic. Other than that it's working just fine, more or less. Yay me.

If all else fails on that attempt, just take the grind against the empty castles, and imprison each nord that comes to do battle. Its relief to your grind anyway, you other wise might try and strong arm.

vAi1b.jpg
As soon as the Khan captured Tulga, he went straight to Distar Castle. Two seconds later I arrived at Tulga and forced their men to surrender. As I suspected, Sanjar Khan to the rescue. He came along and besieged Tulga (with me still inside). Now I kinda laughed at this, Because our armies were both the exact same size (104) and consisted of the most elite troops of our respective factions (Him being Khergit and me being Nord). Unfortantely for him, this was a siege. We all know how awful Khergits can be in sieges, and we all know how amazing Nords can be at sieges everything.
Anywho, I only lost three men (hardest difficulty too  :cool: ). That very same day, I get that nice little letter from King Ragnar.
Now, if he had Offered me 1000 denars, I may have just let this whole plan of mine slide, and I would have just went back to being a vassal. But 900? Why, my rights as a self-declared noble are being Infringed! And so I broke off and created Vraelradia (origonal name, I know  :meh: ).
Indepent Kingdom=Mission Accomplished. Just like that. I didn't think it would happen that fast, really. That's a shame, I wanted to see the Khergits get some real power. Oh well, it seems as if that wasn't necessary, which is all the better I suppose.
I guess the whole "hard part" of the plan to revolt never actually happened. I'm almost disappointed, because that really takes away the point of this thread ( I thought I'd need some advice).
Although, I suppose at least you all now know how much of a brilliant tactical genius I am. I think we all can agree that I am the first to think of this plan (who is is capable of having thoughts this deep and complex in a matter of seconds?), and as such I should probably try and spread this thread as much as possible to the lowly serfs of Taleworlds who are in need and unable to construct such colorful schemes on there own. That said, by the power I gave myself when I granted myself the title "The Master of Single player Mount and Blade", I hereby name this sequence of events "Plan V", and it should also be widely known that I am the mastermind who developed it, because I'm sure that in all of Warbands 4 and a half years, nobody has ever done anything similar.

You're Welcome, Universe. I'll expect your Royalty checks in the mail soon, please ship to Reyvadin, that is where I am currently holding my court.
[/Extreme Narcissism]
Speaking of Reyvadin, I guess I could post what's currently going on in my new kingdom, just so this thread isn't completely worthless.
As of right now, Calradia is divided almost 50/50 between The kingdom of Nords, primarily in the west, and The Kingdom of Vrael, primarily in the east ( I even considered adopting communism  :razz: ). There's also some Khergit land in the south, but the only one supporting that is Sanjar Khan, AFAIK.
Now, almost all of the Nord fiefs have no Lords ruling them. That's part of why I considered myself to be such an influential vassal, because I owned so much (literally half the world, would have been more if I hadn't revolted).
So far as Vassals go, the Nords have an intimidating amount of 4, whilst I have...well, 4. But mine are better.
The first Vassal was Bahestur. He's been with me since the beginning and is quite powerful and loyal. Whilst he is a great loss to my own personal force, he is a great gain to my kingdom as a whole, which is more important because with great power comes great responsibility. Or something.
The other two are defected lords whose names I cant remember  :dead:
More important is that they're both highly esteemed and good-natured, which is good for my cause.

It also occurred to me that I should probably release all of my imprisoned lords, that way they have a proper chance to come and swear oaths to me as high king. And so I did, everybody is free now and I also have way more honor than I did before (Like, 160  :cool: )
Now, what this means is that there is now a pack of rag-tag renegade lords running around Nordland causing trouble. Good for me, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, right?
0R3Av.jpg
As you can see, the Swadians too have gained land. Which is good, because it means that once again the Swadians are an extremely small and annoying thorn in the Nords side (this is literally the third time they've done this in this one play through).
It also means that every other Renegade lord is capable of the same exact thing for their own respective factions. I seriously doubt that would last very long, but I like to entertain myself at the thought.

My main concern is that despite the fact that I have 23 charisma, 8 leadership, and ~1900 renown, I'm only capable of fielding about 170 troops (even less due to moral issues) whilst Ragnar regulary has around 425. I'd need to start a campaign just to take down one man. I hope there's some way to prevent that.

TL;DR: Before we had world Peace for the Nords, everyone was happy, rich, fat, etc, Now we have all kinds of confusion, death, and chaos. You're welcome, calradia!  :party:

That entire post was probably extremely bland, but that's because its 2:32 am, I'm tired, and I don't care to revise it.

I advise not letting the Khergits get TOO far. If they do, I could actually be pretty annoying if they took too many of your fiefs in places you are too far away from to save. Only let them get one city at most, and keep it concentrated in one area. Also, when you start taking the Khergit cities back, try to obtain as many as you can for yourself, and renounce on one way towards the end to minimize the size of your enemies.

It would be beautiful if you were able to renounce on the last fief but that is really risky.

A bit. I apologize for my absence, but I haven't been able to play too much this week  :meh:

Anyway. The kingdom of Nords is down only to one Vassal: Jarl Meriga. That leaves only two enemy parties for me to deal with.
I, on the other hand, have 6 Lords supporting me: Baheshtur, Regas, Ralcha, Karaban, Reland, and Nealcha. I also took the liberty to make Baheshtur Marshall, as he already had twice as many troops as me. Somehow. So jelly  :meh:

On another Brightside, all of my lords are either good-natured or upstanding, which is awesome. Plus they all love me because of how high my honor rating is. Makes it real easy to assign fiefs and whatnot.

The kingdom Swadia has been literally been resurrected; their page in the Notes has been restored as well, unlike the Khergits. Currently they have Count Ryis, Despin, and Raichs. They have already declared war on Nords, and there is provocation for war with my own kingdom. However, I would rather avoid that, because they only have Tulbuk Castle, and I like my enemies to have some power before I destroy them. So I'm content with letting them sit, for now. Hopefully they can get some more land for themselves, but I kinda doubt it. There's not much Nord Land nearby for them.

Mainly I've been working on Securing the East, that way I have some more definite borders.
To Do List:
Teramma castle; Its an easy siege, I'm just too lazy to go all the way down to Khergit Lands.
Uhhun Castle: About 150 troops. I'll get it eventually.
Dramug Castle: Same as Uhhun, really. It's like a little blue island, all alone in that area.
Next is the Vaegir towns,
Curaw, Khudan, and Rivacheg. Those are the only main enemy Lands in "the East".  Been meaning to get them just so I can a nice Red blob. I'll also get Wercheg too, while I'm at it.

I'll post some more details of the map later tonight, it's kinda tricky for me to explain the current situation without y'all knowing who owns what.

Dark Phoenix said:
Bannerlord better support this kind of play, I love screwing entire factions over for personal gain.
Yeah, me too. In fact, I hope there's more Backstabbing options late game as well.
Cheezeninja said:
I advise not letting the Khergits get TOO far. If they do, I could actually be pretty annoying if they took too many of your fiefs in places you are too far away from to save. Only let them get one city at most, and keep it concentrated in one area. Also, when you start taking the Khergit cities back, try to obtain as many as you can for yourself, and renounce on one way towards the end to minimize the size of your enemies.

It would be beautiful if you were able to renounce on the last fief but that is really risky.
I'm trying to keep the Khergits relatively contained. Currently, they only have a couple Sarranid castles, which I would rather have for myself. They're free to move into the former Rhodok/Western Swadian lands though, that would be a good spot for them, I think.

Status Update:  World Peace. For now.

I was on my way over to Derchios castle (to kill everyone there) when I got a message from Ragnar begging a truce. I'm playing this on Diplomacy ( :meh: ) which meant that I had an option to set the terms. Naturally I wanted either Curaw or Rivacheg, but unfortunately you can only select castles, not towns  :sad:
I decided on Dramug castle, as it was right in muh territory and had a dangerous proximatey to Rivacheg, which holds my court. The truce was agreed upon, and so the war ended. If I had known that Ragnar was going to fold that easy I would have held out for a bit more than one just on castle  :meh:

Anywho, you're all probably wondering "Gee Vrael, you're so powerful and god-like, why would you want a truce?"
Well, there's a few reasons. For one, many of my castles had very low garrisons. Anybody could just go over and take them. I wanted to have this remedied in case the last remaining Nord vassal (Meriga) got cocky, or in case anyone returned from exile.
Furthermore, my own Lords had very small armies (lowest had 11 troops  :shock: ), and I knew they would be more than useless in a military campaign. So I decided that they each needed to take some time off and develop some decent troops. As it was, Ragnar alone was fielding +530 men, and it would take an entire campaign to bring down just him, with the state of my realm at the time.
There was also a large amount of Land in Vraelradia that remained lordless, and several of my vassals had no fiefs. I wanted to take some time off and get some fiefs assigned so all of my subjects had a nice toasty castle in which to hang their helms at night.

I'm not sure how much the Kindom of Nords will get out of this truce, but they certainly wont get as much as I have, IMO. Ragnar moves at a speed of about 1.5, so he can barely get anything done anyway  :razz:
And so, 20 days of peace were declared. In the time since, my lords have greatly buffed their respective armies, I increased the garrisons in most of my castles, assigned a few fiefs, and basically achieved everything I intended when the peace started, to some basic extent.
Furthermore, The Kingdom of Swadia (which seems to have made a full-fledged comeback, Swadian Rats :mad: ) did some light raiding and then they declared peace as well. They only have Tulbuk and Tulbuk castle as of the moment. So the only battles taking place currently are between the Nords and King Sanjar, whos faction doesn't technically exist. I have no idea why the Swadians came back and yet the Khergits are still "defeated".

The only real pain in the arse I'm dealing with right now is with one of my vassals, Lord Regas. The quarrelsome prick has about -30 relation with me, and I'm thinking about just throwing him in jail to rot somewhere. The only reason why I took him him the first place was because I was shorthanded at the time. All of my other lords are either upstanding or good-natured, like little Lordly angels. Lucky for me Regas doesn't have any fiefs anyway, and I'm in no good mood to give he ungrateful lout anything at this rate.

Anyway, the truce is active for another 3 days, after that there's a possibility of having a war, according to theory. I'm currently rushing to and fro all up and down the eastern half of Calradia, I keep myself quite busy recruiting men. My lords are spread 'like butter over too much bread', as their lands are rather far apart. Lord Nealcha for example is currently waaaay over at Culmarr castle, his only fief.

I apologize for my lack of detail, I'm rather unaccustomed to writing these sorts of things and it's also 2 am  :smile:
I'll likely come back in the morning and post everything I forgot to mention here, if you have any questions go ahead and ask them  :grin:

Well! I do apologize for my inactivity folks, but I have been extremely occupied lately, and had hardly any time during the week to continue playing. I was busy all day today too  :meh:
But! Do not be discouraged, for I have not forgotten you, and Vraelomon still has a kingdom to run, whether he's busy or not. That said, without further ado, I give you the news.

For all of you who were against the peace we had in Calradia, you needn't fret any longer! I spent the last 3 days of that truce enforcing some Sarranid towns, and when the truce came two an end, we experienced all of two more days before the Nords declared war on Vraelradia once again. The Swadians declared their war against us that same day. Now, at this point the majority of Vraelradia was well garrisoned and should hold out reasonably well in a siege, or at least long enough for reinforcements to arrive. For the important bits anyway (or so I thought).

That said, I was rather pleased when the Nords declared the war. That's what I wanted anyway, right? The situation with the Swadians, however, was a bit different. At the time I thought it was impeccably stupid for the Swadians to declare war on the Vraelradians. They only had Tulbuk castle, and everywhere else should be relatively well guarded. They would only be killed; there was no way for them to get any land, not anywhere near Tulbuk anyway. Well, as it turns out, I was horribly mistaken. More on that later! Let me explain it all in chronological order, if I can.

So, Lets start at the day the war started. When the Nords declared war, I had just arrived at my court in Reyvadin (I timed it pretty nicely, didn't I? :3 ). So I bought a nice food stock and took off looking for trouble. My first thought was to stop by the Nord Villages of Jelbegi and Ambean, as I had extremely high relations and thought that some extra troops here and there wouldn't hurt. About halfway to Ambean, I see That Jarl Meriga is raiding Burglen. What A perfect opportunity! And so I turn south. The plan was to go to Burglen, defeat Meriga, put him in chains (because he's a quarrelsome git) and arrive in Dhirim for Tea-time.

Of course none of that happened, as usual. I was in sight of Meriga when I get a message telling me that Tulga has been Besieged by some Swadian prick. Damn! Tulga must have been overlooked when I was busy garrisoning troops everywhere  :facepalm: (Don't Judge me, Kings get busy :mad: ). Alright, so change of plans. I'll go to Tulga, kill the Swadian rat, throw him in prison somewhere, scrounge up a garrison for the town, and get back home for a late breakfast in Reyvadin tomorrow morning. Someone else can deal with Meriga (And someone did, so at least he still didn't get off easy).

Now I figured "Well, it's probably some small-time Swadian plebe with 60 troops or something. No problem, just break him and go home."
Well, things happened to be a bit different. I get there and find the combined forces of over 300 Swadians, in two separate hosts. How many men were in Tulga?... 14  :oops:
Okay, so I forgot a town, big deal, I'm a very busy King you know, I don't have time to thoroughly inspect every single nook and cranny in Vraelradia. The same thing could easily happen to any of you folks. Anyway, I only had my usual army of 79 troops with me (Vraelomon, 8 companions, 35 veteran archers and Huscarls, of each) so taking down 300 might tend to be a bit tricky. But then again they're only Swadians, and we all know how worthless they are, amirite?

So anyway, I do some quick thinking. I hop past the assembled army and get to the castle in Tulga. Now, one of the advantages of playing on diplomacy (which for the record I was forced into) is that you can tell your constable to go and recruit troops for any given town, from the comfort of your own home. So I tell the constable to send 4 recruiters out. I really didn't think that would be of any help, since it was going to take a couple of days for any troops to get back to me, but it was worth a shot. In the meantime, I decide to go out myself and get whoever I can. Ended up with about 8 Khergit recruits from a local village (it occurs to me now that I should have checked the tavern for mercenaries, but forgot  :meh: ). On my way back to Tulga I see that the battle has already begun, men are in combat. "Well, that was quicker than I thought. Into the Frey, I suppose."

Now, I know what you may be thinking. It's about 100 men, mainly Nords, against 300 Swadians. Any underscore plebeians of Taleworlds who are reading this right now probably think that the battle was a bloody Vraelradian Massacre! I admit, the thought did cross my mind that the defense may not go very well for us. It's only natural, you know. Well as it turns out, and I swear this is true, we 100 Vraelradian Nords annihilated those Red Bastards! On the hardest difficulty, no less! It was quite a lengthy battle, and there was extreme amounts of bloodshed. I'm quite disheartened to say that I took two crossbow bolts to the face in quick succession about halfway through the battle, and was forced to sit out the rest of the fight. For the record I achieved a couple dozen kills before hand by means of my strong Khergit Bow and some scavenged arrows, so I did my part to some extent at least.

The siege was rather lengthy and arduous, but as I have stated it did end in victory for the Vraelradians. My own host suffered 69 casualties; of those 69 fallen warriors, 28 remained dead, the rest critically wounded. Of the 28 dead, 18 were veteran archers, 9 Huscarls, and 1 expendable Khergit recruit. Of the Swadians, there was 311 casualties, and only 4 of those were wounded. They all served Swadian rats and as such deserved their deaths anyway.
I know the exact stats because I took screenshots of the end battle report, in case any of you didn't believe :cool:

Let this go to show exactly how hardcore and unstoppable a Nord army is. Let this day be remembered by all of you Red scum who call yourself "Swadian." I, Vraelomon, am the bane of all Swadians, me and my Vraelradic Nords will come for you. Flee to the forests with your fellow bandits and cower with your pig Swadian mothers and your pig Swadian daughters, because none of you can properly stand up to real men in a fight, even when they play on the hardest difficulty.

And flee is exactly what those routed Swadians did. Count Raichs, the one who initiated the siege, had 3 surviving troops and began to flee to the north. Count Ryis, the other enemy I was fighting against, had 17 troops and was fleeing North East. None of them got very far. I caught up to them almost instantly, as my pathfinding skill is currently at 8. Me and the 29 other able bodied men in my party chased the 20 Swadians down and killed them in their route. Unfortunately the enemy Counts managed to get away. No matter, I was planning on letting them live anyway. They can only live in shame.

Now, I did suffer a rather large amount of casualties in the fighting, and I knew I'd need more. The nice thing about being king of Vraelradia is that I can just go to my court and borrow some men from the garrison of 500 troops :wink: . So I set my course to Reyvadin. And wouldn't you know who I met on the way there? It was the last Swadian Lord, Count Despais I think, and Lord Reland in hot pursuit! Despais was corned and forced to battle, we made short work of him. The entire Swadian army is defeated and it's not even time for second breakfast yet! What a productive day!

Upon arriving in Reyvadin, I instantly replenished my Host back to my usual of 79 men, top tier of course. After that I was quite giddy with how well everything had turned out, and decided to head over to Ambean and replace the troops that I borrowed. Hired 44 Nord Archers, 11 of which became Veteran by the Time I got back to Reyvadin later that night. They were all put in the garrison.

I'm quite proud to say that there's currently 200 men in Tulga, and that things are going extraordinarily well for Vraelomon as of late. Up next, we will probably join Bahestur, who is likely to be besieging Derchios castle right now. Tune in Next Saturday and find out :grin: ! (Although I will almost certainly post before then.)

This was a super long post, for me anyway. If you read it, go get a piece of cheese or something.
Jack Harlaus said:
If only my adventures were as grand...
Don't worry, little serf. Eat your vegetables, and maybe someday you'll be a King such as myself, to some lesser extent of course. Be sure to tell folks that you rigorously followed my brilliant teachings and that I contributed largely to your success as a ruler, K thx bai  :razz:
Feel free to post any lesser adventures that you've been having too, by the way. They'll make mine seem better in comparison  :iamamoron:
Dark Phoenix said:
"World Peace"

This. Cannot. STAND.
Heh. Lucky for use I doubt we'll see peace for quite a while  :party:

Whoa, this is really interesting! It's a shame that you can't save battle replays, as I would have really liked to see that epic-sounding defense.
P.S. I am a loyal Nord, btw

Johan_Stormcloak said:
Whoa, this is really interesting! It's a shame that you can't save battle replays, as I would have really liked to see that epic-sounding defense.
Yeah, a battle replay kind of thing would have been awesome. It actually was one of my best siege defenses to date, aside from the fact that I died due to sheer stupidity. I'm not proud of that part  :meh:
Still though, it was a pretty nice battle. I hope there's some sort of replay system in bannerlord, as I've had some pretty epic moments that I would have liked to view again.
Johan_Stormcloak said:
P.S. I am a loyal Nord, btw
Well, good to have you on the winning team! I always did like the nords, and for good reason.
Assuming you wouldn't stand in the way of the Vraelradian Revolution, of course  :wink:

Vraelomon said:
Well, good to have you on the winning team! I always did like the nords, and for good reason.
Assuming you wouldn't stand in the way of the Vraelradian Revolution, of course  :wink:
Oh, I would never think of hindering your plans, my liege *hides dagger behind back*

Don't worry, I've taken care of it. I didn't have any time to play yet today, (mothers day, dog gummit) but last night there was about an hour worth of development.
Those two swadian lords from before? Well, they came back to Tulga, they couldn't stay away. I don't know what the hell they were thinking, because their combined forces totalled up to 120 or so men, which is not only about half the garrison of tulga, but its also half of their previous force and yet the couldn't win then either. Not to mention almost all of them were recruits. And, I happened to get there at the same time as Lord Bahestur, who was fielding 137 of his own men. Add in my 79 elite Vraelradians too.
First Raichs, with 55 men, tried to flee to the east. I overtook him and the combined forces of Bahestur the battle was over in about 45 seconds. We circled back around and came after the other Lord whose name I forgot. I got to him first, and he actually asked for a quest to use my surgeon. Eh, why not. A few in game hours passed, at which the quest was finished, and then we killed them all anyway. Kinda Ironic, I laughed.

Anyway. Apparently Bahestur has just been chilling out at Ichamur waiting for other Lords to join his campaign, but nobody will so nothing is happening in the world. Ill probably try and force a campaign by asking lords to follow me and then besieging a castle myself. Might work. Right now all of my lords are just raiding villages and getting rich, so at least it's something productive.
Ill probably be back on in a couple hours. More news then.

Back
Top Bottom