Can´t equip horse armor?

Users who are viewing this thread

eyeeatpoopie

Recruit
I know WHERE to do it (Camp menu) But I can´t do it? Do I have to be in a certain chapter or have the right combo? Because I´ve tried nearly all of the armors with all of the horses. I can´t drag or click the horses or armor from my inventory to the assemble square. What´s going on?

Same with me on the horse armour, plus I also can't change/drag gear on the "troop settings" menu anymore and on both screens the item tooltips no longer show up.

This sarted to happen right after the 1.157 update for me, anyone can confirm it on their side?

Recently started playing this mod so can´t compare with the old version, but I´m also running on 1.157 so that might be the problem. Anyone else who can confirm?

Sir Slicer said:
That might be the problem.

I can confirm that the new update is the problem.

I installed it yesterday, this morning I read this thread and I decided to check by myself: the result is I cannot click on horse/armour in the inventory to drag them to the left.

I hope they can solve this problem with the new version of L&D, this is one of the best features of this mod IMO.

Luciano

The only current solution in the meantime is installing a v1.153 in a separate folder to play this mod, a new game will be required as saves get broken between versions.

Here's hoping we get some news from the mod devs regarding an update as I actually enjoy sorting out, choosing troops gear and setting tactics in this mod.

thomasNL01 said:
dont have that problem
also, not every horse can wear horse armor.

Actually I tried to take apart horse & armour (Courier with Charger Armour), as I assembled them in the past (with Waband 1.153) I can only assume the problem is caused by the update to Warband 1.157.

I guess all we can do is wait for a fix or just install 1.153 in another folder. Anyone reporting this as a bug or should I?

> Same with me on the horse armour, plus I also can't change/drag gear on the "troop settings" menu anymore and on both screens the item tooltips no longer show up.

Yes I also confirm it's a bug I've seen since steam upgraded me to 1.157.  I installed 1.153, and that worked fine for NEW games, but all my saves were now incompatible.  Installed 1.154, which should have nothing to do with this as it's Napoleonic Wars, and "some" of my very old saves seemed loadable.

> I guess all we can do is wait for a fix or just install 1.153 in another folder. Anyone reporting this as a bug or should I?

Go for it.  Thx.

It's wield. I checked the codes for the "Combination Horse And Armors " and "Troop Settings" parts and tried to find any difference between v1.153 and v1.157. But no change have I found yet, which might lead to such problem. Just guess if there's some bug for these parts in v1.157?

oolonglgx said:
It's wield. I checked the codes for the "Combination Horse And Armors " and "Troop Settings" parts and tried to find any difference between v1.153 and v1.157. But no change have I found yet, which might lead to such problem. Just guess if there's some bug for these parts in v1.157?

Warband 1.158 has fixed this problem, upgrade it now.  :grin:

Well, that escalated quickly. The bug didn't go on for a month and it was fixed! BTW oolonglgx, is there gonna be more item in chapter 2?

Back
Top Bottom