CAMPAIGN - TURN 3 - NEWs

Users who are viewing this thread

---------
ROMANO-REGIA attack JUTES

King Ballista and his lord Murtagh advance over jutes, lead by King Arius and his lord Aethel.

>Two jutes provinces are invade by britons.
----------

Update: Arius retreat to his more far province, leave capital (deffend by his elite troops and few men) to its luck.
Update: Roman troops of Ballista hunt and kill the small contingent of jutes that the king Arius left behind. The 500 Jutes did guerrilla war which has cost thousands of casualties on the Romans. Jute Capital is a province of Romano Regia kingdom now.
Romano - Regia is the largest kingdom in Britannia.

Update: Aethel province is conquested by Murtagh with help of Wulfbruk troops. Aethel's army and Beron's reirfercements are destroy and they retreat to old lundein capital.

---------------------------

in the name of Arthur i sent you the following words:
- Lords Murtagh´s and Lords Wulfbruk´s men, led into battle by Arthur himself, heavily outnumbered by the angles and jutes, took the jute province.
- now the british stronghold, the kingdom of regia, has a clear east-west front to the land held by the angles.
- the king of the jutes, last thorn in the back of the britons, who refused to lay down weapons and bow down to King Ballista of regia, is trapped and faces death.

it looked bad for the britons when the angles overran the kingdoms of lundein and atrebatia, but the britons stood strong and fought well in the south.
now things may change... turn 4 is about to begin...

----------------------------

Very good. Sad that I couldn't play the battle, but my motherboard is messed up, and needs to be replaced along with getting DDR3 ram to fit into it and a new processor (looking at like £300/380 Euros). Will be playing quite soon though!

Back
Top Bottom